Anyone Have This Jersey

CallawaySabres

I know Mitchell and Ness sold them a couple years ago but no more. Obviously, it does not need to be game worn but if anyone has something close to this (with the older, odd Buffalo on it, I would make a generous offer. Thanks for any help! If anyone ever finds one of these in size 54 (52 may work), I'll throw in an extra $50 to person who finds it....(preferably with tie down instead of vneck)- that's what Mitchel and Ness used to sell.....

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=23&lotid=70

I know Mitchell and Ness sold them a couple years ago but no more. Obviously, it does not need to be game worn but if anyone has something close to this (with the older, odd Buffalo on it, I would make a generous offer. Thanks for any help!

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=23&lotid=70

Mitchell & Ness only makes a limited number of each jersey they make. I'm sure they stopped making this one a while back and that it's not available online, but you might want to call their flagship store in Philadelphia and see if they have any there. I know their store has a lot of stuff that their website doesn't.

That crest looks kind of small. That used to be how you could tell a real jersey from a replica. I'd be wary.

PTR

That jersey is 100% legit.

Callaway, your best bet at this point is probably ebay. They pop up on there now and again so just keep an eye out there.

Mitchell & Ness only makes a limited number of each jersey they make. I'm sure they stopped making this one a while back and that it's not available online, but you might want to call their flagship store in Philadelphia and see if they have any there. I know their store has a lot of stuff that their website doesn't.

Tried that, no luck

nothing there but I emailed in case it's ever available. If any ever finds one of these in size 54 (52 may work), I'll throw in an extra $50 to person who finds it....

Also, the Mitchell and ness ones had the neck laces. Not quite the same as the one you posted.

Yes, you are right. I would actually prefer the laces much more....

You will only find that on eBay. My advice is set up a search filter there for Mitchell and Ness and cross your fingers. They make the rounds there, just really depends on how dilligently you look. I'm still waiting to find a goathead Warrener to go with Shields.

You will only find that on eBay. My advice is set up a search filter there for Mitchell and Ness and cross your fingers. They make the rounds there, just really depends on how dilligently you look. I'm still waiting to find a goathead Warrener to go with Shields.

Game worn or regular?

I have a bunch of goatheads gw.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived