Jersey Customization

shrader

There's a place on Seneca street in west Seneca that used to do them maybe 2 miles north of the Seneca street 400 exit. Place sells school team apparel, letterman jackets, etc. Can't remember the name but it's hard to miss. On right hand side at an intersection, a ways before caz park.

There's a place on Seneca street in west Seneca that used to do them maybe 2 miles north of the Seneca street 400 exit. Place sells school team apparel, letterman jackets, etc. Can't remember the name but it's hard to miss. On right hand side at an intersection, a ways before caz park.

Al Ross?

Anyone know a good place around here (Buffalo) where I can get a jersey customized in about a week? I'd like to get this one done before I go back to Boston, but I'm guessing it's not all that likely.

I handle all the jersey customizing for Dave & Adam's Card World, and we use the same company the Sabres do. I probably can't get it done in a week, but we could ship it to you in Boston. LMK if interested.

I handle all the jersey customizing for Dave & Adam's Card World, and we use the same company the Sabres do. I probably can't get it done in a week, but we could ship it to you in Boston. LMK if interested.

Question. I ordered a 40th anniversary jersey from shop.nhl.com, customized as an Ennis. However the material used for the back numbers is noticeably different than the material used for the same numbers on jerseys in the HSBC store -- not the authentic ones, either. Since you use the same company as the Sabres I'd just like to know if you have any information as to why my jersey would be like this?

Does Dave & Adam have a website where you can order the jerseys??

Yes, we do: http://www.dacardworld.com, just search Sabres jersey - note however, I do have them on the site for full MSRP -Reebok's rules sorry - pm me and I'll give you my work e-mail, I can do better pricing there

Question. I ordered a 40th anniversary jersey from shop.nhl.com, customized as an Ennis. However the material used for the back numbers is noticeably different than the material used for the same numbers on jerseys in the HSBC store -- not the authentic ones, either. Since you use the same company as the Sabres I'd just like to know if you have any information as to why my jersey would be like this?

That would be because nhl.com uses a generic screen print that is done by Reebok. A few years ago Reebok switched from stitched numbers to a screen printed stitched number. I know because I have some in the stores this way, as I wanted to have player jerseys on release, since I couldn't get mine in early to have my letterers finish them up.

Yes, we do: http://www.dacardworld.com, just search Sabres jersey - note however, I do have them on the site for full MSRP -Reebok's rules sorry - pm me and I'll give you my work e-mail, I can do better pricing there

That would be because nhl.com uses a generic screen print that is done by Reebok. A few years ago Reebok switched from stitched numbers to a screen printed stitched number. I know because I have some in the stores this way, as I wanted to have player jerseys on release, since I couldn't get mine in early to have my letterers finish them up.

What a rip off. They're damn lucky that they were doing free customization that day, so I got my jersey for ~$60 some cheaper... otherwise I'd be livid.

That was the first place I checked with since I did know about them. They'll only do black numbers and lettering, so that is completely out.

And just to throw it out there, I was thinking of having a World Junior jersey customized, so obviously black letters doesn't work with that.

Laux. Too late now, I know.

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know if they are selling any of alumni jerseys with the Rico patch at the Sabres store?

That patch was a nice touch. Sabres continue to make all the right moves.

Does anyone know if they are selling any of alumni jerseys with the Rico patch at the Sabres store?

When Pegula/Black were looking for suggestions, I asked if they could get some of the stuff from the Sabre Store available online so us ex-pats can get some...just looking at the picture on sabres.com, it looks like the Sabre Store has much more available than is up on the nhlshop.com site.

Archived