It Seems EVERY SINGLE Goalie (Back-up or Starter)

CallawaySabres

I am starting to think that our loser core group just makes these guys look way better than they are. There is no way the alternative can just be a coincidence every single night. There is not ONE closer on this team...not ONE (referring to forwards)

Darcy's happy with them, though.

Thats the problem with Regiers approach to building a cup winner (uh...and Darcy,that is the goal here). Regardless of the fact that these may be good people he should be willing to trade his first born child or the dalai lama if it imroved the team. He has these unhealthy attachments to his 'boys' that don't benefit this franchise at all. Someone please explain to Regeir that your children eventually have to leave the nest.

I am starting to think that our loser core group just makes these guys look way better than they are. There is no way the alternative can just be a coincidence every single night. There is not ONE closer on this team...not ONE (referring to forwards)

This "closer" term needs to stay where it orginated, baseball. When I hear announcers referring to Kobe as the best closer in the NBA, I cringe. Now it's being used in reference to hockey players? Can we just stick with "clutch"? Is it that hard?

This "closer" term needs to stay where it orginated, baseball. When I hear announcers referring to Kobe as the best closer in the NBA, I cringe. Now it's being used in reference to hockey players? Can we just stick with "clutch"? Is it that hard?

Who cares what it's called. We don't have one.

Archived