Lindy Ruff Hockey...

SDS

Discussing the fan base, I think in many cases you'll find contempt with the team but not in such a thought out way as you'd find here. I was at a Philly game two seasons ago and an older gentleman behind me was trading jokes back and forth with me and my friend out of disgust with the team's play. I don't know if he had a particular thought out scapegoat, I just knew he wasn't pleased.

There are probably a lot of unhappy fans out there who just aren't sure where to direct their frustration because they don't analyze the team to the level we do here.

Small sample is why the writing on this board does not reflect the thinking of most fans. "Do no wrong" probably does not reflex the thinking of most fans either. Where is that judgment from based on? Do you think they are naiev rubes like Mr. Drane. HSBC fans are pretty smart about hockey. Recently I think they analyze more than cheer. It is true of every bar in Buffalo on gamenights too. Most fans are pointing out player and Ruff mistakes every time and they still like Ruff too. Maybe that is hard to notice in PA but I think it is true being in Buffalo. Do you think 90 from 100 like him only based on emotional things?

Sorry I didn't understand one word idea from the starter of this.

See here is the problem with Lindy........ Lindy style was good for the sabres when we had drur, briere, campbell, etc. but the Sabres let those guys walk out the door so the guys that play for lindy now dont really fit his system. So what needs to be done is either we bring in a new coach to bring in a system for these young studs or Lindy swiches up his game plan....... Neither of which I think will happen as long as Larry Quinn and Darcy Regier are around.

See here is the problem with Lindy........ Lindy style was good for the sabres when we had drur, briere, campbell, etc. but the Sabres let those guys walk out the door so the guys that play for lindy now dont really fit his system. So what needs to be done is either we bring in a new coach to bring in a system for these young studs or Lindy swiches up his game plan....... Neither of which I think will happen as long as Larry Quinn and Darcy Regier are around.

its actually very simple FIRE RUFF.

its actually very simple FIRE RUFF.

See you think it would be that simple, but like I said as long as Regier and Quinn are around we all know that is not going to happen..... The only way RUFF leaves is he he hangs it up and retires or goes somewhere else with his own free will!

Archived