LQ, DR and Lindy

Mbossy

16 members have voted

1. 1. How long for the objective review?

No presser last year, but one this year. I have to conclude Lindy is stepping down.

No chance. They have been working on excuses all season. This front office does one thing better than any other in professional sports and that is make excuses. I expect nothing else from tomorrow than more of the same.

Round 2: The Big Bad Bruins face the leaner but still meaner Broad Street Bullies!

And, the Eastern Conference Champion could be from the Northeast division!

That said, they should wait until SC champion emerges - it could be from the Northeast division!

Regardless, the Sabres have luxuries that other teams do NOT but need to evaluate many variables.

It can NOT be trivialized that Buffalo's system allowed the Sabres to be a healthy squad for all but the last ten days of the season

when officials decided to forgo their responsibility of strict enforcement and allow fringe players to take cheap shots!

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that if Vanek and Hecht were in and Connolly, Ellis, Kaleta and Stafford at a 100% we would have won it with the former pair in 6 max and with the latter four at 100%together with the former pair 4 - 0!

Despite the helter skelter officiating post lockout we have a system that works! And the argument that the playoffs are officiated differently is a poor excuse when compared to the premier level of play exhibited at the most recent Olympics.! As long as a minority of aptitude and skill compromised hockey faithful and their protagonists on the ice dictate to the premier hockey venue at large the NHL will be further marginalized to up and comming alternatives around the globe! I for one say we need to take this enterprise over before this Board does irreperable damage! Thanks to the internet there are ways this can be accomplished peaceably - unless of course they refuse to go quietly in which case other entities would become involved to their detriment!

No other team was subjected to as significant a depletion of aptitude and skill from their roster as the Sabres did!

There were a few reasons for that but mediocre officiating was at the top of the list! Methinks Sabres should stay the course!

They are thisclose!!

GO BUFFALO SABRES!!!

No chance. They have been working on excuses all season. This front office does one thing better than any other in professional sports and that is make excuses. I expect nothing else from tomorrow than more of the same.

Supposedly the English have an old saying: Talk is cheap.

You and I both know that you wish you could be proven wrong. Unfortunately, it looks like you are going to be proven right yet again. :wallbash:

A little boy can put his head on his pillow tonight and dream, can't he?

It'll be interesting to see what tone is struck. No presser last year, too embarrassed. Will tomorrow then be a day to boast about how great a season they had and how bright the future looks, when they still should be too embarrassed to show their faces? Probably.

It'll be interesting to see what tone is struck. No presser last year, too embarrassed. Will tomorrow then be a day to boast about how great a season they had and how bright the future looks, when they still should be too embarrassed to show their faces? Probably.

I have already heard talk of a Rivet surgery and Connolly having a broken foot. They where talking about it at work tonight. It's sounded like "Allllll Aaabbbooooarrrd, the Sabres excuse train. First stop, Injury-ville. Next stop Upside and Potential Junction."

:bag:

Here's a question.....how many people in the organization have you heard NOT SPEAK IN A MONOTONE????

Quinn, Darcy, Lindy, Players.....

I can count 4 that SOMETIMES have a little pizaz....Grier, Mair, Lalime, Rivet. Oh...and I guess you can count Roy when he does commercials for those lawyer douchebags. ( Disclaimer, not all lawyers are douchebags, just 82.7% of them are)

Marty Biron....where have you gone????

Presser will be on sabres.com.

I hope Bucky and Paul open their mouths to power. They're not afraid to take shots at the players.

Honestly, I expect Bucky to take a much more positive spin on this one. He has said all season that this wasn't a team that was going to win it all, but has some very solid building blocks to work with. I don't see how any of that suddenly changed.

Archived