[OT] Interesting thing happened to me last night.

Eleven

Out of the water? :blink:

Considering you are still free to post here, I'm assuming they didn't lock you away for this "adventure." ;)

That being the case, she survived yacking and passing out in the hot tub. :o

Please spare us the details of what contraption you used to keep her head propped. :sick:

I have a friend who used to do that all the time when we were younger. He was an idiot. Would get drunk and yell at people from the street or from a car, and our friends had to lock the window up. He started tons of fights although he's a big kid and i don't mean fat, so he can handle his own and actually did some MMA training before in Columbus, Ohio so he actually tried to get into fights on purpose we think. Anyways, he was an absolute jerk and i stopped hanging out with him shortly after. I knew him all through high school and knew he was crazy but hoped he's mature cuz we would always have good times until he got out of control. Anyways, i havnt spoken to him in like 2 years, and havn't gone out to the bars with him in atleast 3.... but i still know some of his friends who are mutual and my buddy is currently in a AA rehab. His parents are loaded so they send him to some resort in Florida.

Tribal mentality exists at every level of society.

Agreed, yes. But far less so when you have the ability to travel, or in any other way immerse yourself in other cultures. Sports teams, ironically, usually are a great way to turn a racist into a non-racist. That and talking about it candidly like this.

Archived