Vanek's status for the rest of the series

UncleWally

57 members have voted

1. 1. Will Vanek play tomorrow night

• Yes
    • No, but definitely on Wednesday
    • Will miss the rest of this series

I voted gone for the series. It's great he wants to play and all but him wearing a boot today only enforces that prognosis in my view.

I don't think that necessarily means it's worse than we think. The boot could simply be a preventive measure so that he doesn't hurt it worse by some non-hockey accident.

Vaneks got a high ankle sprain and he's in a walking cast.If Vanek can't go into those greasy areas he's ineffective.If he stays out on the perimeter we all know how productive he is.Not much.The bruins will simply make life miserable for him much like they've made life miserable for the other ineffective forwards on the sabres roster.Vaneks not going to make a difference.

he's just another slash to the ankle away from the IR. See you next year Thomas. (?) Sabres have got to learn to injure their guys back. It's the playoffs and dirty play is what gets results. Screen the goalie, fight, slash etc. etc.

No disrespect to the original poster, but who cares...if this team had any ability to put adversity behind it, we'd be up 2-1 or 3-0 instead of down 2-1. After Vanek went down in game 2, they skated like a bunch of hurt puppies.

Get up, dust yourself off, smack them in the mouth.

Now, even Liny is giving them an out. "Ooooo, Vanek and Hecht". Please, Vanek finally shows up this season in the last 2 games of the year, and Hecht finally returned to his AVERAGE self this season. If I were him (Ruff), I wouldn't even TALK about those 2. No excuses.

No disrespect to the original poster, but who cares...if this team had any ability to put adversity behind it, we'd be up 2-1 or 3-0 instead of down 2-1. After Vanek went down in game 2, they skated like a bunch of hurt puppies.

Get up, dust yourself off, smack them in the mouth.

Now, even Liny is giving them an out. "Ooooo, Vanek and Hecht". Please, Vanek finally shows up this season in the last 2 games of the year, and Hecht finally returned to his AVERAGE self this season. If I were him (Ruff), I wouldn't even TALK about those 2. No excuses.

:thumbsup:

I'm noticing a trend...Flyers, Bruins, even Penguins a little bit...all are smacking the other team around and all are leading their series. Pittsburgh is up 3-1 and Philly is just about there.

Archived