Two games left, will Torres reach 20 goals?

carpandean

28 members have voted

1. 1. Will Torres get his 20th in the regular season?

• Yes
    • No

I'm one of the three "Yes" votes. While he isn't scoring,.. yet, a guy like Torres isn't going hurt you in the playoffs. Given the same goal totals, I'd rather have his game in the playoffs over MacArthur's.

I'm one of the three "Yes" votes. While he isn't scoring,.. yet, a guy like Torres isn't going hurt you in the playoffs. Given the same goal totals, I'd rather have his game in the playoffs over MacArthur's.

Definitely. +1. I don't understand the sentiment on this board at times. The board is apparently down on Torres, and yet if the ridiculous inconsistency and "fragile little kid" mentality of the Sabres top-two lines is pointed out with any sort of emphasis, the "why do you watch the Sabres then?" defensive stance is taken??

Definitely. +1. I don't understand the sentiment on this board at times. The board is apparently down on Torres, and yet if the ridiculous inconsistency and "fragile little kid" mentality of the Sabres top-two lines is pointed out with any sort of emphasis, the "why do you watch the Sabres then?" defensive stance is taken??

I voted no, but I'm not down on Torres. I just don't think he's going to score in the regular season. I like him on this team, especially compared to the guy he replaced. I see him being a force in the playoffs.

The "why do you watch the Sabres" stuff seems to be reserved for one or two posters. I don't think it's brought out every time someone is critical of the team, and there certainly have been times to be critical this year.

Archived