Tomorrow Nights Rangers Game

CallawaySabres

If the Sabres want to give these younger guys some experience in the Playoffs before they even start, look no further than tomorrow night. Playing for the Division against an opponent that will play their hearts out is a perfect test. Boston will be another good one but they might have the division wrapped up by then.

Ruff and players HAVE to be in playoff mode tomorrow night and if they come out flat, I think it will be a good indicator of how far they will go.

This team definately needs a bounce back game in a big way.The Rangers will be hungry.If the Sabres fall down on this one I can see them running the table in a losing sense on their remaining games.Going into the playoffs with these recent losses and the inevitable loss coming to the senators will be the energy and confidence sapping blow they can't recover from.Sure the playoffs are a whole new season and a time for redemption but I don't know if this team has the character to turn it on like a switch.

If the Sabres want to give these younger guys some experience in the Playoffs before they even start, look no further than tomorrow night. Playing for the Division against an opponent that will play their hearts out is a perfect test. Boston will be another good one but they might have the division wrapped up by then.

Ruff and players HAVE to be in playoff mode tomorrow night and if they come out flat, I think it will be a good indicator of how far they will go.

Why wouldn't the Montreal game be the starting point for "going into playoff mode"? My expectations for the playoffs are low. I really think that the defensive zone play along with the inconsistency of the FAB 5 is going to be the downfall of the team.

Maybe I'll be wrong and they can win two rounds, but set the bar low and much like last offseason, hope that changes are made.

When will Vanek and the Tin Man return? Sounds like Kaleta broke his thumb and it is pinned. I did that on stairs a few years back. The reason they pin it is because the muscles pull the bones apart. I skated with two spikes sticking out of my thumb.

My expectations for the playoffs are low. I really think that the defensive zone play along with the inconsistency of the FAB 5 is going to be the downfall of the team.

Maybe I'll be wrong and they can win two rounds, but set the bar low and much like last offseason, hope that changes are made

i share those sentiments - my fear is they're one and done, while my hope is that they get into the conference semi's. anything beyond the latter would be a wonderful, wonderful surprise.

Taking my youngest son to the Rags game tomorrow night - His first time seeing the Sabres live. Its setting up to be a great game - something to play for - LETS GO BUFFALO!

enjoy!

Archived