[OT] McNabb to the Redskins

deluca67

It will certainly be interesting to see how McNabb can do with a team that has a consistant, solid running game. Probably better receivers than he had in Philly, too.

For the record, I had no interest in McNabb being a Buffalo Bill. They are such a mess and need so much everywhere I doubt he would make a difference for one year. I doubt he would extend here in Buffalo.

For the record, I had no interest in McNabb being a Buffalo Bill. They are such a mess and need so much everywhere I doubt he would make a difference for one year. I doubt he would extend here in Buffalo.

I would have only had interest in him if they were to reach an extension to make it worthwhile. But, just like the TO mistake/experiment, it would more than likely only last 1 year, and that does nothing for the development of any of the offense.

This does a number to the mock drafts out there now.

I would have only had interest in him if they were to reach an extension to make it worthwhile. But, just like the TO mistake/experiment, it would more than likely only last 1 year, and that does nothing for the development of any of the offense.

This does a number to the mock drafts out there now.

It changes the whole draft situation, no doubt, but it does not make the Redskins a contender. That team has problems that transcend the quarterback position. You folks think Golisano and/or Wilson are problems? Try a day in a Redskins fan's shoes.

They sent him to Washington for two reason that they said 1. He will start and they wanted him to be the clear cut starter on a half way good team (oakland would be a slap in the face). 2. Only team that offered anything good for him. McSuck is terrible he can't complete a 15 yard pass. He has way too many passed that bounce even before they get to a WR.

Also off topic Philly WR are much better than Washington.

Philly must have no respect for the skins to trade him there. Kinda like bledsoe to buffalo.

What I'm wondering is how did New England get a 1st round pick out of us? McNabb has to have higher standing in this league right now than Bledsoe did at that point.

What I'm wondering is how did New England get a 1st round pick out of us? McNabb has to have higher standing in this league right now than Bledsoe did at that point.

I think part of it is the influence of historical experience. Precisely because the Bills gave up a first for Bledsoe with mixed results fewer teams are willing to do so now.

Archived