It's almost game time

Lord Stanley

Who stoked. I know I am. Soon to be 2pts behind Ottawa. Can't wait. Lets Go Sabres Lets Go!!!

I admire your enthusiasm my friend, I really do. But what's up with the Rangers' "Let's go" chant? I haven't been to a Sabres game in a few years but don't people say "Let's go Buff-a-lo" anymore?

I admire your enthusiasm my friend, I really do. But what's up with the Rangers' "Let's go" chant? I haven't been to a Sabres game in a few years but don't people say "Let's go Buff-a-lo" anymore?

Do you think we have been infilterated by the enemy? :ph34r: :lol:

I too have not been to a game in Buffalo in awhile is that how it goes. My bad. LETS GO B-U-F-F-A-L-O.

Hey, no problem, I've seen it a bunch of times so it's not like you're alone.

But in the meantime we'll be listening in on your phone calls to make sure you're not a Rangers fan who intends to do us harm. ;)

Brad Riter complained about that back in December or so. Since then, you can usuaully hear "Lets go Buff-a-lo!" at least once a home game.

Once during the 3rd period during Thurs game one section in the 300's tried to get that hear we go sabres crap going, but it lasted about 30 secs and died. Most of the time it was "LETS GO BUFF--A--LO!!"

Once during the 3rd period during Thurs game one section in the 300's tried to get that hear we go sabres crap going, but it lasted about 30 secs and died. Most of the time it was "LETS GO BUFF--A--LO!!"

"Here we go Sabres, here we go" (clap clap) is an acceptable alternative to the more proper "Let's go Buf-fa-lo!"

"Let's go Rang (err) Sabres" is not.

Archived