So all the teams who traded or acquired players are doomed??

LabattBlue

The good news for Sabres fans is that the teams that acquired or traded away players are doomed down the stretch and in the playoffs due to screwing up their team chemistry. I guess the Sabres have the edge in that department now. <_<

The good news for Sabres fans is that the teams that acquired or traded away players are doomed down the stretch and in the playoffs due to screwing up their team chemistry. I guess the Sabres have the edge in that department now. <_<

Someone may have said a few things that could lead a person to think that but I've always been firmly entrenched in the "if it ain't broke" camp.

Disregard the PM I sent you. I figured I'd upload it so others can download it if they'd like.

The URL is http://members.cox.net/chriscampbell2/Win%20That%20Cup.ram

Well then, disregard the email I sent you! :D

Thanks!

Just listened to it. That is simple great!

It was kinda like opening presents on Christmas morning only to discover all you got was a pair of socks. Don't get me wrong, i am pumped about the Sabres but you always have a little extra hop in your step the game after the trade deadline when you get to watch the new guys. Kinda gets the playoff blood boiling.....

Fine... how about this.... enjoy the return of Kalinin and Connolly, not to mention Dumont and Briere, and to a lesser extent Hecht.

One of the guys on HF brought this up earlier.... since the 6-0 loss to Ottawa in November we are a stunning 33-7-5 (4 SO losses). Most of this done without 3 of the guys mentioned above....

Seriously, how much better od you want this team to play? We just added an entire top line to the lineup in the past week,... Merry Christmas!

Ta,

Fine... how about this.... enjoy the return of Kalinin and Connolly, not to mention Dumont and Briere, and to a lesser extent Hecht.

One of the guys on HF brought this up earlier.... since the 6-0 loss to Ottawa in November we are a stunning 33-7-5 (4 SO losses). Most of this done without 3 of the guys mentioned above....

Seriously, how much better od you want this team to play? We just added an entire top line to the lineup in the past week,... Merry Christmas!

Ta,

Thank you. This team needn't be disturbed.

Archived