Vanek out for 7 weeks!

spndnchz

BREAKING NEWS!!!

McNabb to Buffalo in a 3 way trade with Lynch to SD. Something about a beef on wick, a philly cheese steak and SD has yet to offer anything additional :thumbsup:

I hear they have pretty good Carne Asada out there.

Yeah, but which version of the title? It has been changed at least twice now.

i was emerging from something intense at work and just spied "Vanek out for 7 weeks!"

when i clicked through and saw the thing about appendectomy, i sensed something was amiss.

i could've been duped a bit longer had cheese gone with the proverbial "sports hernia."

...so I'm thinkin'...NO WAY! My kid had an appendectomy two years ago and they did it laproscopically, three tiny holes, and she was back on the dance floor in a week! That Vanek...what a WUSS!!!!

But then I scrolled down and thought.....duh... :wallbash:

...so I'm thinkin'...NO WAY! My kid had an appendectomy two years ago and they did it laproscopically, three tiny holes, and she was back on the dance floor in a week! That Vanek...what a WUSS!!!!

But then I scrolled down and thought.....duh... :wallbash:

Is your daughter in that new full contact dance class?

Is your daughter in that new full contact dance class?

No...not full contact unless you count the lifts in ballet. And the body slams on the ground in modern and jazz. And all the stretching and rolling and just plain tough work outs day after day. No slams into the boards tho, so I'm sure she had it much easier than he would.

No...not full contact unless you count the lifts in ballet. And the body slams on the ground in modern and jazz. And all the stretching and rolling and just plain tough work outs day after day. No slams into the boards tho, so I'm sure she had it much easier than he would.

Full contact dance might be entertaining though. You should look into that. :thumbsup:

Archived