How many points?

Calvin

42 members have voted

1. 1. How many points will the Sabres get in the remaining 22 games?

With 22 games to go, i'd love to see us come out blazing tonight and try and get around 30 points for the remaining games. That should lock up a pretty good playoff berth, with the Division title being a bonus.

We have a bunch more of away games.. if we play away like we did earlier in the season then i'd be impressed, because we were pretty bad in the latter half of the out-West road trip, and after that too.

The Sabres have 75 points now, I'd wager we end up with just over a hundred..

I'm gonna say 13-5-4 for 30 pts finishing w/ 105. This all depends on if DR makes a move to bring in a viable top 6 guy.

I like your thought process. If Darcy sits on his hands, though, the team could be even further deflated than they have been.

• 3 weeks later...

we're halfway through the 22 games after the Olympic break..

4 home games, 7 away.. and we picked up 13 of the 22 points on offer.

of the 11 games to go, there's 5 at home and 6 on the road, for another 22 points.

the majority of the people voted that we'd pick up between 23-33 points post-break, we're about halfway there.

six of the remaining eleven are division games against playoff hopefuls (not counting the game against the Leaves), so makes them virtual four-pointers..

go Sabres!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived