The Bruins are slumping....BADLY!

LabattBlue

I don't buy into the Ottawa win-streak at all. The Hawks win was impressive, no doubt. Besides that, they beat up on Boston twice, Montreal, NYR and St Louis. NYR can't score. Boston can't score. When ever two Canadian teams play it's always a good game no matter of records and St Louis is a joke this season.

Prior to their "win streak" that everyone is getting so crazy about, they got spanked by Florida. Destroyed by Atlanta and lost badly to Carolina. Not exactly world beaters there yet they couldn't come up with 1 single point against 3 pathetic teams.

I just don't see their goaltending holding up and i don't think they have the fire power to consistently keep them in games. 7 points and 3 games inhand is a lot. If Sabres beat them in early Feb, it will be a very tough road for them.

Btw, incase people think Ottawa/Sabres will be a close battle, the late March game is part of the Sabres family pack deal. 4 tickets, 4 sodas, 4 hot dogs, 1 popcorn and parking pass for $150. Best deal in town.

Archived