How many games for Kaleta?

PASabreFan

Methinks it is in order to remember our roots and build upon them wherever we can. And they were definitely a tradition of excellence that epitomized our relationship with the best Canada had to offer!

Acknowledging their contribution we continue our quest for Lord Stanley! And, I am sure there are plenty who have no clue about their contribution! OK now?

Finally, that is exactly my point, that skill style of play is anathema to the goons on these boards!

If anyone here is a goon it's you pal. I don't think there's a single poster on this forum who dislikes skilled players. But nice effort of trying to make blanket statements. Sound familiar?

Again, your condescending attitude towards members of this forum wears on me. You mentioned to me a fine blue line last night. You're walking the fine blue line between worthwhile contributor and troll. Do you want to be PA or TheWhale? The choice is yours.

If anyone here is a goon it's you pal. I don't think there's a single poster on this forum who dislikes skilled players. But nice effort of trying to make blanket statements. Sound familiar?

Again, your condescending attitude towards members of this forum wears on me. You mentioned to me a fine blue line last night. You're walking the fine blue line between worthwhile contributor and troll. Do you want to be PA or TheWhale? The choice is yours.

OK verbose man! You started the whole derogatory and condescending spiral with your "verbose jackass" comment!

O, O, O, O, O.....remember!!!!

Blanket statements - I am flattered that you are using my words! But your opportunity to impress evaporated with the breath you breathed after you posted that comment!

Try to flip it all you want - like videos the record doesn't lie!

You started it and if you wish you can have as much rope as you need to finish it!

Just remember two other words - libel and slander!

OK verbose man! You started the whole derogatory and condescending spiral with your "verbose jackass" comment!

Blanket statements - I am flattered that you are using my words! But your opportunity to impress evaporated with the breath you breathed after you posted that comment!

You started it and if you wish you can have as much rope as you need to finish it!

Dude. What's with all the exclamation points? Do you mean to yell?

See, again with the condescending attitude. There's a difference between making convincing arguments and blowing hot air and you're doing a very good job of the latter. Do you have anything real to contribute or do you just like to post so you can go back and read your posts and think about how awesome you are? There is a certain form and style to the art of debate and you sorely lack it. Although I doubt you think so.

And you're still a verbose jackass. Welcome to the ignore list. I grow weary of your fragmented and insubstantial drivel cluttering up legitimate discussions about sausage grabbing and PA's hatred of Lindy Ruff.

See, again with the condescending attitude. There's a difference between making convincing arguments and blowing hot air and you're doing a very good job of the latter. Do you have anything real to contribute or do you just like to post so you can go back and read your posts and think about how awesome you are? There is a certain form and style to the art of debate and you sorely lack it. Although I doubt you think so.

And you're still a verbose jackass. Welcome to the ignore list. I grow weary of your fragmented and insubstantial drivel cluttering up legitimate discussions about sausage grabbing and PA's hatred of Lindy Ruff.

Yuri.

Yuri.

Yuurri. :D

Archived