Bruins/Canadiens dating commercial

SDS

Willy, daddy and I are very sorry that I had to decide to put the guard on you. But we thought I wouldn't be very happy if Montana saw you... you know... She's three now and it's bad enough we had to explain why daddy had that thing strapped to him. Now when I take it off, you're not going to disappoint mommy again, are you?

the one I originally linked to was on verfunnyads.com. It made the top 10 funniest ads for 2009 according to TBS last night (or it could have been a filler ad - I don't remember).

Yeah, that one used to air a lot. The tucked in jersey one was the only other one I've actually seen on tv. That one with the bear at the urinal? I can't see how they would even attempt to air that on tv.

Anyone remember the Sabres commercials where players were prank calling people? Hasek and maybe Barnes did one. Those were funny.

Yep. Although my favorite of that vintage was the one that Hasek's watching TV, shouting "maaast see, maaast see" and then Zhitnik knocks the guy standing in front of the TV on his butt. After the spiel about Adelphia, he offers Zhitnik "paapcorn."

Archived