Font?

JCBoston

Could it be the resolution you have set in your computer's settings? That almost always seems to be the problem when people say fonts are way too big.

FWIW, I checked on my generic WinXP system with IE8 and everything looks fine to me. The forum posts look to default to 12 point Arial, and look to be similar to the default IPBoard skin as well, so I don't think it's the theme.

You can force font and size in IE under 'Internet Options -> General -> Accessibility', but that's browser-wide. If you're running IE or Firefox (or many others), you can use Ctrl- + and Ctrl- - to increase and decrease the font size per tab.

I love this forum but avoid it largely because I find it very difficult to read. The fonts are too big, there's not enough screen real estate available, and I dislike paging through multiple screens. Is there a way I can adjust it?

As far as multiple screens is concerned, you can increase the amount of posts viewable per screen. Click on your name in the upper right corner, go to "My Settings," and then go to "forum."

Archived