Devils Sign Andrew Peters To 2-year Contract

rbochan

Whether he is a "commodity" or he "fits a need", I still didn't see anyone banging down his door until now and even if Lou sees something that I don't, why a guaranteed two year contract? If his stat line(GP & TOI primarily) and crappy fighting style is any better at the end of the year compared to his last few years in Buffalo, I'll be surprised.

I hate to sound crass, but it seems like that part of the circus left Buffalo and made its next stop in Newark, NJ.

Just an aside...

Watching the Ottawa Bruins game.

Lucic and Neil lined up for the faceoff.

Lucic nails Neil in the wiener as the puck drops.

They fight, Lucic bloddy's Neil in the eye, dripping all over his face, but Neil keeps fighting.

Utube tomorrow I'd imagine.

Just an aside...

They fight, Lucic bloddy's Neil in the eye, dripping all over his face, but Neil keeps fighting.

You seriously underestimate people in this world. How about youtube right now:

Edit: FWIW, it was nice to see Neil get his a$$ kicked. Although I hate Lucic as well, but I hate Neil more. And, before anyone gives me he kept on fighting routine, if you get bloodied, in my book, it means you got your a$$ kicked. Just my opinion.

Just an aside...

wow, a real hockey fight that didn't involve pulling the jersey over the head or falling to the ice. There were some quality punches thrown in there. That puts Ottawa - Boston on the must view list this year

break--break

Back to Peters... I wonder what type of forward Peters would be if he was allowed to skate and play hockey. There were a few shifts I recall where he would fly down the wing and shoot. He can skate. If the Devils allow him to play hockey and not just send him out there to take a major, we might just see a diamond in the Ruff.. Hey I made a pun..

Archived