if we had a chance?

Toddkaz

2 players i would love to see here Zdeno Chara and Micheal Handzus

These guys are monsters they bring a good game and Chara is a hulk. If i was the GM i would be signong this guy to a 5 year 30 million dollar contract and build. He plays the power play infront of the net at times he man handles people and you get him UFA from the competition.

Handzus is another guy I love huge and can play. We bring in a guy that can stand infront of their net and one that can stand infront of ours.

Please this is just hypothetical for entertainment purposes.

Who are the guys you would like to see?

Who would fit in nicely?

I like what we have for forwards right now. I think Handzus is only an upgrade over Pyatt, Grier and maybe Gaustad...that's it. I'd rather have someone like Roy or Max out there anyday over him.

Chara would be amazing. We need a star defenseman who can play 20-30 minutes a night and play physical. Chara can do that, and he can score. But that wouldn't happen until next season

2 players i would love to see here Zdeno Chara and Micheal Handzus

These guys are monsters they bring a good game and Chara is a hulk. If i was the GM i would be signong this guy to a 5 year 30 million dollar contract and build. He plays the power play infront of the net at times he man handles people and you get him UFA from the competition.

Handzus is another guy I love huge and can play. We bring in a guy that can stand infront of their net and one that can stand infront of ours.

Please this is just hypothetical for entertainment purposes.

Who are the guys you would like to see?

Who would fit in nicely?

I would love to have a player like Chara...unfortunately, even if he is a UFA at the end of this year, I see a snowball's chance in hell of Ottawa parting with him in the next 2 days, especialy within the division.

Guys it is just for fun.....name some players you would think would play well here.

Buffalo should open the vault for a guy like Chara he is a monster

Biron 2.1 Dumont 1.5 million Maxim 1.0 million Mckee 1.5 million

Chara 5 -6 million

Dumont is easily replaced McKee is gone Biron gone Maxim a bit of a lose

But that frees up 6 million you lose a little but you have CHARA!!!!

Guys it is just for fun.....name some players you would think would play well here.

Buffalo should open the vault for a guy like Chara he is a monster

Biron 2.1 Dumont 1.5 million Maxim 1.0 million Mckee 1.5 million

Chara 5 -6 million

Dumont is easily replaced McKee is gone Biron gone Maxim a bit of a lose

But that frees up 6 million you lose a little but you have CHARA!!!!

I don't understand why this is even being discussed though. Are you really that concerned with this team that you want many of the players on it to be shipped out??? Last time I checked we are in 4th place (really 3rd but the Rags get it because of the divisions), and a win tonite only leaves us 4 points behind Ottawa. Why even discuss this? This team is doing fine....why subtract the players that have done a good job for us this year? I know you are discussing hypothetical moves, but I mean who cares if the guys we have are winning for us why would we move them?

I don't understand why this is even being discussed though. Are you really that concerned with this team that you want many of the players on it to be shipped out??? Last time I checked we are in 4th place (really 3rd but the Rags get it because of the divisions), and a win tonite only leaves us 4 points behind Ottawa. Why even discuss this? This team is doing fine....why subtract the players that have done a good job for us this year? I know you are discussing hypothetical moves, but I mean who cares if the guys we have are winning for us why would we move them?

TODDKAZ, will you please answer the questions I already posted, directed mostly at you....??? I am just curious to know your reasoning for shipping out guys that have gotten this team to where it is right now.

TODDKAZ, will you please answer the questions I already posted, directed mostly at you....??? I am just curious to know your reasoning for shipping out guys that have gotten this team to where it is right now.

it looked to me like he was having fun with the topic yet while playing out possible scenarios. mckee and biron are two guys with high probabilities of not being here.

i'm with michael-liles and phaneuf. while chara is a monster, somethings strikes me about that guy as not all there or not necessary the best team player. i don't know why, but maybe it just because of how big he is, and how he really doesn't at least to appear to work as hard as the other two. the price tag is much better on the younger guys also. i want a team for the next couple years!

Yea Mofia boy, it was just for fun! You know a wish list.

But for you m friend i will answer.

What are you inlove with one of the guys on the team??? :blink:

Anyone goes that makes us better if we could trade any one player even miller and then we win the cup its a done deal.

Wouldn't you? Or you would hold on to your boys and not win the cup?? :blink:

I cant believe Im saying this, but ..for once, jackass jerry sullivan is right on.

http://buffalonews.com/editorial/20060308/1058272.asp

If Miller fails in the playoffs, so do our hopes. We dont need biron anymore. Darcy - Please please do something and dump a goalie, the higher priced one, that has some value in a trade.

Buff news also reported that:

" . . . Two teams had multiple scouts at the game, the Edmonton Oilers and Washington Capitals. . ."

I cant believe Im saying this, but ..for once, jackass jerry sullivan is right on.

http://buffalonews.com/editorial/20060308/1058272.asp

If Miller fails in the playoffs, so do our hopes. We dont need biron anymore. Darcy - Please please do something and dump a goalie, the higher priced one, that has some value in a trade.

Buff news also reported that:

" . . . Two teams had multiple scouts at the game, the Edmonton Oilers and Washington Capitals. . ."

It was a good article. Hard to argue with it.

See over here rabbit this one is for Fantasy time.

It is interesting to see where sabres fans feel the most value is at not only bring someone in but also who we could replace. Then i got some mofia boy stirring up trouble. you people are funny i thought these websites are for entertainment purposes?

I'm disappointed that Edmonton traded for a goalie because I thought Spacek would be a very good fit for this team.

I know there is no way he is coming here, but I would love to see Ohlund in a Sabres sweater. Of guys that might realistically come to Buffalo, I would take Witt over Morris but that is just a gut feel thing. I would like to see the Sabres make a run at Chara and Redden in the off season.

There aren't any forwards that I would realistically like to see here as any guys I would want would cost the Sabres a lot in trade and I really like the way the Sabres current forwards work together. That said, I'd really like to see the Sabres sign Cole or Richards in the offseason (lost draft picks be darned).

I'm disappointed that Edmonton traded for a goalie because I thought Spacek would be a very good fit for this team.

I know there is no way he is coming here, but I would love to see Ohlund in a Sabres sweater. Of guys that might realistically come to Buffalo, I would take Witt over Morris but that is just a gut feel thing. I would like to see the Sabres make a run at Chara and Redden in the off season.

There aren't any forwards that I would realistically like to see here as any guys I would want would cost the Sabres a lot in trade and I really like the way the Sabres current forwards work together. That said, I'd really like to see the Sabres sign Cole or Richards in the offseason (lost draft picks be darned).

I agree about Witt. I've wanted him on our team for a while now. The fact that Washington had scouts at our game the other night, well that tells me it's at least a good possibility.

But for the record, I have no insider information. This is just me speculating.

See over here rabbit this one is for Fantasy time.

It is interesting to see where sabres fans feel the most value is at not only bring someone in but also who we could replace. Then i got some mofia boy stirring up trouble. you people are funny i thought these websites are for entertainment purposes?

You are actually providing quite a bit of entertainment on these boards, because you are an absolute joke.

You get so easily offended when someone challenges things you say...and your only defense is childish name calling because you completely LACK hockey knowledge in general, let alone knowledge on the Sabres.

Yea Mofia boy, it was just for fun! You know a wish list.

But for you m friend i will answer.

What are you inlove with one of the guys on the team??? :blink:

Anyone goes that makes us better if we could trade any one player even miller and then we win the cup its a done deal.

Wouldn't you? Or you would hold on to your boys and not win the cup?? :blink:

So now trading a few players wins us a cup??? Even Miller??? You're telling me this team we have now, that sits in 4th place in the east, can't win the cup???? Dude, I am not even mad, its just sad that you act like this is some kind of video game where you just trade players for the hell of it.

BTW "What are you inlove with one of the guys on the team??? :blink: "...that's a nice comment, it shows your maturity level

I understand your reason for making this thread, my problem is that basically, you make it sound like the team we have right now has NO CHANCE unless we trade everybody...gimme a break.

You are actually providing quite a bit of entertainment on these boards, because you are an absolute joke.

You get so easily offended when someone challenges things you say...and your only defense is childish name calling because you completely LACK hockey knowledge in general, let alone knowledge on the Sabres.

So now trading a few players wins us a cup??? Even Miller??? You're telling me this team we have now, that sits in 4th place in the east, can't win the cup???? Dude, I am not even mad, its just sad that you act like this is some kind of video game where you just trade players for the hell of it.

BTW "What are you inlove with one of the guys on the team??? :blink: "...that's a nice comment, it shows your maturity level

I understand your reason for making this thread, my problem is that basically, you make it sound like the team we have right now has NO CHANCE unless we trade everybody...gimme a break.

GoodFella! Trust me on this one. It's not worth it. That horse has been beaten down, killed, picked up, beaten, killed, stuck on a stick, and beaten again. Don't let him draw you in. A lot of us have been there and done that.

GoodFella! Trust me on this one. It's not worth it. That horse has been beaten down, killed, picked up, beaten, killed, stuck on a stick, and beaten again. Don't let him draw you in. A lot of us have been there and done that.

Hey what can I say, I'm new, I'll have to learn :lol:

Archived