Eck's Rumors on SabreSpace

BamBam

Who cares? I didn't register to be part of a circle jerk like many appear to have. I give my opinion amd people have three choices agree, disagree or ignore. I couldn't care less what they chose. I'm just another Sabres fan raised on disappointment and a promise of next year just like everyone else.

me too! I have decided that I like you will start taking the hard line with my teams being a bucco's fan I am getting killed.

me too! I have decided that I like you will start taking the hard line with my teams being a bucco's fan I am getting killed.

Yeah your a glutten for punishment, well I like baseball and they(bucco's) just don't play enough of it to suit me..

hahaha.. You guys are funny!

Classic Stuff.

You actually have me believing that I am Eck...but unfortunately...I'm not.

Good Stuff though.

You should just take this and run with it. Create an Ecklund clone site, where you pretend to be Ecklund, and see how long it takes him to file a law suit. Just make sure you don't charge anything to view the site so that Ecklund wouldn't have a case since it'd be free speech. :thumbsup:

You should just take this and run with it. Create an Ecklund clone site, where you pretend to be Ecklund, and see how long it takes him to file a law suit. Just make sure you don't charge anything to view the site so that Ecklund wouldn't have a case since it'd be free speech. :thumbsup:

haha.. nice idea. The lawsuit wouldn't be fun though.

I like it!

haha.. nice idea. The lawsuit wouldn't be fun though.

I like it!

Already been done. Pretty funny actually, and it shows you just how absurd Ek is.

Peklund

Already been done. Pretty funny actually, and it shows you just how absurd Ek is.

Peklund

While I admire Peklund's straight forward shenanigans with regard to Eck's drivel, I would encourage a greater amount of chicanery if Bam were to operate a farcical Ecklund. Complete seriousness masking the driest of sarcasm.

Archived