[OT] Buying tickets to a Florida Gator football game from a scalper

LabattBlue

I am going to be in Jacksonville to see the Bills play in November and was thinking of making a side trip to see the Gators against Florida International. Anyone know how much I am going to pay from a scalper on the day of the game? The prices on stubhub are ridiculous.

For FIU I would think you could find some student tickets the day of the game for fairly cheap. Why pay crazy prices on the internet months in advance and tie yourself down to an event that you may not really want to go to at the time?

Also....check Ebay a few days before the game and you usually see tons of tickets hit. If you still want to go, you can pick them up then if you are scared driving 2 hours without seats.

Another way to go about it......check out FIU for tickets to road games. Some schools just sell tickets without caring if you are a current student or alumnus. I went to the NCAAs in Buffalo by calling Maryland and getting center court club seats in their booster section for face.

I am going to be in Jacksonville to see the Bills play in November and was thinking of making a side trip to see the Gators against Florida International. Anyone know how much I am going to pay from a scalper on the day of the game? The prices on stubhub are ridiculous.

My friend, who lives in Penfield, NY, used to be the "gator" mascot when he attended UF.... he goes all the time to games. I will give him a call in the morning and see if he can hook you up with any tickets and for how much. How many tickets do you need?

My friend, who lives in Penfield, NY, used to be the "gator" mascot when he attended UF.... he goes all the time to games. I will give him a call in the morning and see if he can hook you up with any tickets and for how much. How many tickets do you need?

I appreciate the offer. I am not sure how many tickets at this point. It would probably be between 2 and 4 and up to $60 each.

Archived