Out with the Old in with the New!!

mis3384

Hello Brennan and Schiestel

Goodbye Spacek and Numminen...gotta love cap space...Stafford is going to get around 3mil a year

With the signnning of the prospects to grow in Portland, is this a sign of saying good bye to #6 and #27

Weber and Butler are ready for full-time duty.

We still have Paetsch too....

We need a leader and a scorer in that locker room, what potential FA's fit the mold of a gamer/leader and scorer????

THOUGHTS???

Goodbye Spacek and Numminen...gotta love cap space...Stafford is going to get around 3mil a year

With the signnning of the prospects to grow in Portland, is this a sign of saying good bye to #6 and #27

We need a leader and a scorer in that locker room, what potential FA's fit the mold of a gamer/leader and scorer????

THOUGHTS???

From all indications, Teppo has already decided to retire, just hasn't announced it yet. The male, professional athlete ego being what it is, of course he could rest up and reconsider. I don't think another season in the NHL would be with Buffalo though.

THOUGHTS???

There is no way Stafford gets $3 million per year.

I believer that he also said that he would only play in Buffalo.

It is better to give up on a player a year too early than a year too late.

For Teppo it is already is a year too late.

Actually he might be the most important player the Sabres never replaced from 2005-07,

even though he stayed on the roster.

THOUGHTS???

When you post, I get a headache.

It is better to give up on a player a year too early than a year too late.

For Teppo it is already is a year too late.

Actually he might be the most important player the Sabres never replaced from 2005-07,

even though he stayed on the roster.

For most players I would agree w/ you. For the handful like Teppo or Chelios that don't ever seem to get old, I'd go the other route.

But, I also would agree w/ your other points.

Archived