[OT] Dinner is on me tonight at Ilio DiPaolo?s

FogBat

Click here for further details.

Working in the pasta sauce industry, I find that less than amusing. I like your Crosschecking handle much better. BigBobbyClobber sounds like a name your therapist gave you to make up for posting inadequacies.

That being said, I wouldn't mind meeting up with you sometime for dinner, in a non-gay, man date sort of way.

Working in the pasta sauce industry, I find that less than amusing. I like your Crosschecking handle much better. BigBobbyClobber sounds like a name your therapist gave you to make up for posting inadequacies.

That being said, I wouldn't mind meeting up with you sometime for dinner, in a non-gay, man date sort of way.

I'm not sure if you know what today is (unless you're trying to turn the tables on me). As for BigBobbyClobber, here's the story behind the name. If you've ever listened to the Royal Canadian Air Farce, you might get the joke.

As for dinner (and putting the name with the face), that depends on whenever my company sends me through Rochester to either pick up or deliver a load - and feasible truck parking is not easy to come by out there. I have a better chance at either Pembroke or Waterloo.

I'm not sure if you know what today is (unless you're trying to turn the tables on me). As for BigBobbyClobber, here's the story behind the name. If you've ever listened to the Royal Canadian Air Farce, you might get the joke.

I am well aware of what today is because I have a-hole co-workers who are bound to try something before the day is up. I didn't know about Big Bobby Clobber.

As for dinner (and putting the name with the face), that depends on whenever my company sends me through Rochester to either pick up or deliver a load - and feasible truck parking is not easy to come by out there. I have a better chance at either Pembroke or Waterloo.

I know of one local lot about 1/2 mile from where I live where 50 snowplows parked one night, while they got 700 chicken wings form Marks. So I'm guessing your truck would fit there just fine, and there is a nice little italian joint attached to said parking lot.

BBC, you should get a Qualcomm phone GPS to find where Inky is talking about.

They have a new one using pigeons.

Or you can go to Tim Horton's today between 11:30 and 2 and get a free chicken wrapper somethingorother.

If they had a Tim Horton's out in the Iowa cornfields, I might go - just to see if I've been had or if it's for real. After all, what goes around comes around - and I'm sure someone is going to pull a prank on me sooner or later. Besides, it's not everyday that people harvest spaghetti trees. It only happens one day a year: TODAY.

If they had a Tim Horton's out in the Iowa cornfields, I might go - just to see if I've been had or if it's for real. After all, what goes around comes around - and I'm sure someone is going to pull a prank on me sooner or later. Besides, it's not everyday that people harvest spaghetti trees. It only happens one day a year: TODAY.

But what about the pigeons?

I didn't know about Big Bobby Clobber.

I know of one local lot about 1/2 mile from where I live where 50 snowplows parked one night, while they got 700 chicken wings form Marks. So I'm guessing your truck would fit there just fine, and there is a nice little italian joint attached to said parking lot.

I had the fortunate luck to catch Saturday morning broadcasts of CBC Radio of the RCAF when I was in high school. I would tape the shows and share them with my classmates on the bus rides to and from school. Some of them got the humor, and some of them didn't. Big Bobby Clobber happened to be one of their regular skits. Go here, scroll down and look for "Bobby Clobber Hockey Strike."

They may have been able to park the snowplows out there, but those things aren't nearly as big as a 75' tractor trailer combination - and some municipalities have some very strict regulations about where the big rigs can park. I asked a friend of mine who works over on the west side of Rochester a few months ago if I could park my rig over there so I wouldn't have to travel far (after making a delivery to the Wegmans warehouse on Brooks Ave.). He said it would be practically impossible for me to get in and out of there - and he's one of the highest ranking executives over at that company (not disclosing which company it is, either).

I've been called ornery sometimes, but even I can't be that morbidly creative.

Aren't U the slap-shot fanatic? U might find this interesting.

(AP)Christian Hanson, the son of Dave from ?Slap Shot? movie fame, signed a two-year, entry-level deal with the team (Toronto) Tuesday. He recently completed his college career at Notre Dame and was an undrafted free agent.

Hanson is 6-foot-4 center who weighs 228 pounds.

They may have been able to park the snowplows out there, but those things aren't nearly as big as a 75' tractor trailer combination - and some municipalities have some very strict regulations about where the big rigs can park. I asked a friend of mine who works over on the west side of Rochester a few months ago if I could park my rig over there so I wouldn't have to travel far (after making a delivery to the Wegmans warehouse on Brooks Ave.). He said it would be practically impossible for me to get in and out of there - and he's one of the highest ranking executives over at that company (not disclosing which company it is, either).

As far as the lot size, it's a crappy mall parking lot that no one goes to. At worst, you could park out back. The plows I was referring to are those big suckers that take up both lanes on the thruway. The ones where the tires are taller than me.

Aren't U the slap-shot fanatic? U might find this interesting.

(AP)Christian Hanson, the son of Dave from ?Slap Shot? movie fame, signed a two-year, entry-level deal with the team (Toronto) Tuesday. He recently completed his college career at Notre Dame and was an undrafted free agent.

Hanson is 6-foot-4 center who weighs 228 pounds.

While this thread is not a hockey related thread, I'm not sure what this statistic has to do with an April Fool's joke that I started.

Archived