Today's games(Sunday 3/8) with playoff implications...

LabattBlue

It gets tiring hoping for out of town help for a team that usually won't help itself. Yet we do it.

The only good news in the Bruin loss is that maybe they will suffer a near-collapse, yet maintain the top seed, and fall to the Sabres in the first round. Yeah, that's looking very hard for good news.

Pens win in the SO..... Well between Canes, Pens and FLA and now NYR getting hotter, Bflo is looking at a huge mountain to climb. I'm thinking the Carp 93-94 point rule to make PO this year may be more like 95-96 pts gets last spot.

Pens win in the SO..... Well between Canes, Pens and FLA and now NYR getting hotter, Bflo is looking at a huge mountain to climb. I'm thinking the Carp 93-94 point rule to make PO this year may be more like 95-96 pts gets last spot.

Pit goes on the road and beats one of the best teams in the East. Makes a loss like last night even more of a bitter pill to swallow. :angry:

Got to beat teams like Ottawa plain and simple. Seeing the teams we're battling with get wins over teams like Boston and Pittsburgh just makes the inexcusable losses to the Islanders and Senators burn even more. Unless the Sabres put together a nice streak something like Pittsburgh has, we're looking at another non-playoff season.

Washington has just laid down like dogs this past week losing at home to Carolina, Fla and Pittsburgh! Stick a fork in the Sabres. These other clubs are picking up wins on the road while BUffalo flounders. Interesting that teams 6-8 might be the hottest one's entering the playoffs. Just goes to show how hard they play when motivated. I personally think CArolina is better than Buffalo. Florida not so much and Pittsburgh are probably slightly better.

Archived