My Sabres Christmas wish list from my profile...

LabattBlue

I put this in my profile a month or two back. I have a feeling there will be nothing under the tree for me on Christmas morning...

My Christmas wish list...

#1 A scoring line center

#2 A "real" physical defenseman

#3 A 3rd or 4th line vet who would take names and kick some ass in the locker room

#4 A Ryan Miller voodoo doll

#5 A healthy tinman

I put this in my profile a month or two back. I have a feeling there will be nothing under the tree for me on Christmas morning...

#1 A scoring line center

#3 A 3rd or 4th line vet who would take names and kick some ass in the locker room

#5 A healthy tinman

Maybe at the deadline, but not on Thursday. And #5? Bah humbug.

#1 A scoring line center

#5 A healthy tinman

#6 For the Bills to do something stupid like retain Dick Jouron. Something to keep the masses angry and talking about something other that the Sabres.

I completely mis read this one. I was sure a deal, and a pretty big deal was in the offing. I stand behind what I said, there was and is a deal on the table but I have no faith that anything is going to be done. What I don't want to hear this year is how the team just barely broke even becaues they basically threw money out the window with Max and Skill and burned it with Jochen.

What I don't want to hear this year is how the team just barely broke even becaues they basically threw money out the window with Max and Skill and burned it with Jochen.

...and then next year when they promote Kennedy, Gerbe, Butler & Weber full-time to replace Connolly, Kotalik, Max, Teppo, etc..., we will be told that it is a rebuilding year. <_<

I swear that if they go into next season with Hecht as our #2 center AGAIN, I am going down to the Arena and hunt down DR and Quinny. :angry:

Archived