The Official Ban Vanek Man From

stenbaro

LOL

That's funny. I spend tons of money and saw both my teams lose. I did get to see a pretty exciting minor league game though so not all was lost but obviously i just wanted to see the Sabres and Bills win. I had a great time though. I went to the Harp at about 3pm on Saturday and got completly hammered. Went out to the bars after words. Went to a crazy cool tailgate on Sunday. Even though it was by a Pats fan, i still loved it. Cool people. I met some awesome Bills fans. Some of them post on Two Bills Drive but not here. lol. But one dude who had a OJ Simpson jersey, i swear he was the craziest dude i've ever met. lol

Losing both games was tough but i made up for it with my drinking. I had to drink twice as much to get over the two loses but i met cool people and just had a great time. On Friday Night/Saturday morning we went to a club and i met Rondo and Perkins (two players on the Celtics) which was cool. Perkins is am absolute beast. I don't know how he doesn't just dominate the NBA.

Saturday night was a bit more rough. We went to "Our House East" a bar near Northeastern University in Boston. Met a few people who are close friends with Mike Ryan. But i also almost got into a fight in that bar. Apparently wearing a Sabres jersey wasn't the best idea. lol but what can i say, they are my team, so whatever.

Met some cool girls and definetly had some fun despite the losses. If i had to re-do it, i would still go. I had a blast. It's gonna be a tough week on my wallet and i spend waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much money at the Boston bars.

I'm completly tired though. Hopefully they start to win soon.

Oh and btw, Portland "wasn't a complete" success, i saw Adam Dennis (man i wanted Enroth to play so badly!) and i saw Tim Kennedy snap his point streak! lol just my luck. But Kennedy and Gerbe were unreal in the shootout.

Archived