[OT] Alexander Semin has big balls

Two or less

Check this out- I heard this during the intermission of the Vancouver/Anahiem game and found the quote online, it was actually in an interview with Yahoo's Puck Daddy.

What's so special about [Crosby]? I don't see anything special there. Yes, he does skate well, has a good head, good pass. But there's nothing else. Even if you compare him to Patrick Kane from Chicago ... [Kane] is a much more interesting player. The way he moves, his deking abilities, his thinking on the ice and his anticipation of the play is so superb.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_dadd...?urn=nhl,118770

Umm.... ok.

isn't everyone entitled to his own opinion. I personally think Crosby is a great player but the media makes him out to be from up on high. He has always been refered to as "the next great one" I for one am sick of it and am tired of getting his hog Jammed down my throat everytime I turn a game on whether he is in it or not.

Cheers to Semin for saying it.

Check this out- I heard this during the intermission of the Vancouver/Anahiem game and found the quote online, it was actually in an interview with Yahoo's Puck Daddy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_dadd...?urn=nhl,118770

Umm.... ok.

He certainly didn't mince words when it came to his feelings about the US Hockey program.

Herb Brooks is to US Hockey what John Wayne is to movies. We miss them both.

isn't everyone entitled to his own opinion. I personally think Crosby is a great player but the media makes him out to be from up on high. He has always been refered to as "the next great one" I for one am sick of it and am tired of getting his hog Jammed down my throat everytime I turn a game on whether he is in it or not.

Cheers to Semin for saying it.

Exactly!!! :worthy: :thumbsup:

Archived