Mike Ryan back in the NHL

Two or less

Wow, I think that's the second Major League reference in as many days. :o

I was waiting for the obligatory "what movie is that from?" post. Thought it might be just obscure enough to fly under the radar... :thumbsup:

Would I be remiss if I didn't say that the 'Canes are a journeyman's club? Samsonov, and now Ryan.

Spending time in two different NHL organizations makes you a journeyman now? Ok, he was drafted by Dallas, but was traded to Buffalo before he even left Northeastern.

Spending time in two different NHL organizations makes you a journeyman now? Ok, he was drafted by Dallas, but was traded to Buffalo before he even left Northeastern.

Well, maybe not to that extent, but I think there's a pattern developing here.

Dallas, Buffalo, KHL, and now Carolina.

Does the KHL even count though? I can't find anything that suggest he ever actually played over there.

It was discussed on an earlier thread that he was supposed to go over to Russia, but for some reason that didn't work out for him over there.

It was discussed on an earlier thread that he was supposed to go over to Russia, but for some reason that didn't work out for him over there.

From what I can find, it doesn't look like he went at all. I've found some reports that say he reported to Predators training camp on a tryout basis instead of heading across the Atlantic.

Archived