[OT] Why is today so unique(sports related)?

LabattBlue

When did it go away?

I was just going off shrader's post (below). I'm not around as much and thought I might have missed a memo...

First you give up complaint thursdays and now you have your own game? You've been in a giving mood lately, haven't you?

Wow, major typo in my post. It was supposed to read "first you give us complaint thursday".

Ah, I see. Thanks for clarifying.

Now I've got a new thing to bitch about in tomorrow's thread... :nana:

You'll forget. We all do when thursday rolls around.

Don't worry, I won't forget about...eh, what were we talking about again?

Considering the beating I'm taking in the new captain thread, I may not start a complaint thread this week. :cry:

Suck it up, Blue!

incredible how far off on a tangent this thread has gotten. Shrader and BM you should be proud :thumbsup:

This is actually one of the better tangents. Usually every thread hijack makes its way around to Miller or Max.

right which is why you guys should be proud. its just random banter rather than bitching about running miller or trading max.

Thanks. I'm quite pleased with how this tangent has strayed, yet stayed enjoyable. :thumbsup:

I'm all for branching out and going with other random references. I run out of ideas too quickly if we stick with one movie.

well south park tonight was about Spielburg raping Indiana Jones - quite graphically btw. You could always start with that and see where it goes :ph34r:

Archived