[OT] A real non sequitur

FogBat

The Teletubbies one was kinda funny and Lorie, whoever she may be, is kinda hot, but what the :censored: is this?

This is Lorie. What I thought was um, odd, was why would anyone take a popular pop singer in France and blend her videos in with Cannibal Corpse?

Sorry. I was kinda bored and felt like lightening things up a bit. After all, who doesn't like a parody every once in a while?

This is Lorie. What I thought was um, odd, was why would anyone take a popular pop singer in France and blend her videos in with Cannibal Corpse?

Sorry. I was kinda bored and felt like lightening things up a bit. After all, who doesn't like a parody every once in a while?

OK, thought maybe there was something more grand to it that we were all missing.

I still have no idea what is going on. But from the Lorie article you linked, I learned two things:

1. Lorie's rival, "Alizee," wow.

2. Lorie, who isn't exactly bad looking herself, is dating a tool named Garou. If the name isn't enough, consider the fact that he's probably a Habs fan.

Obviously, we need to form some sort of Sabrespace Outward Bound expedition to save Lorie and Alizee.

I'm pretty sure I have a movie she did under the name 'Lori Fister'. I'll post a link if I can find it. :rolleyes:

OK, thought maybe there was something more grand to it that we were all missing.

Nah. It was happened to be one of the most bizarre things I'd seen. Although I thought it was hilarious where the video producer blended in that part where that guy was beating up his guitar at the same time CC was going through one of their transition phases in that song. Now that part was a trip!

Archived