Pommers & Staff Did the Heavy Lifting

K-9

Hey, since everyone else is floating suggestions and nobody responded to my earlier post wondering if Pommers and Staff could try to convince him Buffalo was OK, then this is my story and I'm sticking to it. I could have shared this knowledge with Bucky or Vogl but some scoops are better kept to yourself.

GO SABRES!!!

?

Are you saying this happened due to your knowledge of the situation or are you guessing?

Just guessing, Scott. I don't purport to have any inside knowledge of the Sabres and their dealings. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if Pommers and Staff at least talked up Buffalo to the kid. Stranger things have happened.

GO SABRES!!!

Just guessing, Scott. I don't purport to have any inside knowledge of the Sabres and their dealings. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if Pommers and Staff at least talked up Buffalo to the kid. Stranger things have happened.

GO SABRES!!!

I would say that it is likely that they gave some good inside info. Players actually like it here, whether people on this board want to believe it or not. When they leave, it is not because they hate the area, save for Slava Kozlov.

GO SABRES!!!

Actually, I'm sure that Stafford let Gerbe know how much he hates him for ending North Dakota's season every year Gerbe was at BC. Gerbe, being short obviously is a kind person, so he decided that he would finally end their misery and join forces with Stafford.

I would say that it is likely that they gave some good inside info. Players actually like it here, whether people on this board want to believe it or not. When they leave, it is not because they hate the area, save for Slava Kozlov.

And Mike Grier

Archived