Jagr with the Hitler Moustache

bottlecap

Crosby's got the most offensive mustache going, IMO.

who cares? hitler wasn't the only one who wore that style and im sure there are still people who do. it was very popular back before hitler wore it. people need to learn to complain less.

The Nazis weren't the first to use the swastika either, but I don't see a lot of sane, non-racist people rushing out to wear that on their clothing...

It's all about the negative association.

who cares? hitler wasn't the only one who wore that style and im sure there are still people who do. it was very popular back before hitler wore it. people need to learn to complain less.

Exactly.

Holy smokes Jagr looks like Charlie Chaplin.

My brother wears the same style.

I'm not a fan of it, but associating anyone

with Hitler doesn't seem to be in good taste either.

Show me a picture of Hitler with a soul patch.

Exactly.

Holy smokes Jagr looks like Charlie Chaplin.

My brother wears the same style.

I'm not a fan of it, but associating anyone

with Hitler doesn't seem to be in good taste either.

Show me a picture of Hitler with a soul patch.

I actually thought he looked like J. Jonah Jamison, but to each his own.

Regardless of whether it's a fair association, there's little doubt (in my mind, at least) that a lot of people probably associate that look with Der Fuhrer more than Charlie Chaplin.

Just another example of a radical group bastardizing a symbol/look/image and destroying any positive associations. :ph34r:

:thumbsup:

Dead on.... always looking for something to be mad about. If he was wearing a swastika and goose-stepping, then it would be an issue.

:thumbsup:

Dead on.... always looking for something to be mad about. If he was wearing a swastika and goose-stepping, then it would be an issue.

I'm not mad. I just compared it to a shaving pattern of hair in the female genital region. Good times! :)

Archived