Where is Everyone

stenbaro

I am watching my son be a sniper on Call of Duty again..I guess there is no chance of hockey tonight again..

get two TV's :ph34r:

use the tubes! the Vs stream has been beautiful.

millbank will tell you that justin.tv is quite entertaining for watching the games too ;).

Everyone's in the Briere thread still, and likely will be as long as there's hockey. An interesting bet would be: Which will disappear faster, Styrofoam, or the 'Briere 2 goals last night' lamenter's thread?

The question becomes: Can Briere keep up a 2 goals last night pace through the offseason?

The question becomes: Can Briere keep up a 2 goals last night pace through the offseason?

I tried listening tio Poop a(Schopp) and the Yorkie (bulldog) today..I couldnt make it past the 2 minute mark when they were saying something to the effect of BWho wouldve thought that Biron is the better goalie and how we let the wrong one go..I am not that sold on miller but I would venture to say that if Darcy called up Holmgren and offered Miller for Biron there would be no hesitation on Holmgrens part..He should go back to makin Pizzas at Santoras..

Where is everyone I almost have the whole page in my name???

I was tanked one night and successfully achieved the entire first page of the SabreSpace message board endig with my responses.

As far as where have I been: We closed on our new home Monday and have been painting 10 hours a day since, not to mention working 45+ hours at my job. Oh well, gotta go and sleep for a couple of hours before I start the process all over again tomorrow.

I was tanked one night and successfully achieved the entire first page of the SabreSpace message board endig with my responses.

As far as where have I been: We closed on our new home Monday and have been painting 10 hours a day since, not to mention working 45+ hours at my job. Oh well, gotta go and sleep for a couple of hours before I start the process all over again tomorrow.

Congratulations!

I tried..

Congrats on your new home

Archived