Stanley Cup Playoffs Game Discussion Thread

Bmwolf21

NHL Playoffs, Game 7 - nothing more needs to be said.

Monday's Games:

Boston at Montreal, Game 7 (Series tied 3-3) 7 p.m. ET, Versus - Preview

Washington at Philadelphia, Game 6 (Philadelphia leads 3-2) 7 p.m. ET - Preview

NHL Scoreboard

Let's go Canadiens.....I am just sick of hearing about Boston teams success. Enough already. I dislike both teams about the same though.

Let's go Caps.....I hate the Flyers and would love to see a Caps/Pens series at some point. I want to see Briere and Biron caddying for Pommers and Miller this weekend.

F*** the Montreal fans who just booed throughout the American National Anthem. Classless A-holes. I hope Boston wins 10-0 tonight. I wouldn't visit the city of Montreal if you gave me a free trip there. :angry:

Where have you been? I was was starting to get worried about ya...

BTW, I was stunned at the number of people at work today who had suddenly noticed the Bruins and are suddenly fans. I had one guy in my office who, when I asked him to name 4 current Bruin players, came up with "Choro."

Where have you been? I was was starting to get worried about ya...

BTW, I was stunned at the number of people at work today who had suddenly noticed the Bruins and are suddenly fans. I had one guy in my office who, when I asked him to name 4 current Bruin players, came up with "Choro."

Was with the family in Florida(Disney) from 4/12 to yesterday afternoon. :)

Another Game Seven Tomorrow Evening Flyers At Washington. , Calgary at San Jose

Yep... Mats Sundin got mad today because Ryan Miller yelled some Chinese at him while he was in the

middle of his backswing on the links today. Fn MATS!!!! :w00t: :lol:

I still really really wish that Briere still played for the Sabres. Having said that, now that he plays for the Flyers, I can no longer stand him. That's probably due to my irrational and passionate hatred of the Flyers. For many years I hated Eric Lindros, John LeClair, and Mark Recchi. Now, that same intenstity and passionate hatred has carried over to guys like Briere and Mike Richards. I have less hatred for Briere because he used to be a Sabre and did some great things here, but man do I hate Mike Richards. I cannot stand that overrated punk. And, since he will never play for another team the rest of his career, I can comfortably hate Richards for a very long time, and I'm sure as Briere continues playing with the Flyers my hatred for him will grow more and more. It's irrational, but what can I say? I hate the Flyers. I still wish Briere was a Sabres, but since he's not and wears a Flyers jersey no less, I can never ever like him ever again.

Go Caps!!!

Mats likely threatened to pull a Avery on him when he was putting.

Yep... Mats Sundin got mad today because Ryan Miller yelled some Chinese at him while he was in the

middle of his backswing on the links today. Fn MATS!!!! :w00t: :lol:

Mats likely threatened to pull a Avery on him when he was putting.

Yeah well not everyone can be a bastard child like Avery- I was excited after Boston and Philly both

went down, and took some creative license. Hell, Sundin may not even play golf- he might like billiards

or darts or something else, but it sounded good! :rolleyes:

Archived