I'm not too bright.

RayFinkle

hahahahahaha post of the day!

Heres what needs to happen:

BUF wins out. if they dont, they are done. the max number of pts we can get is 92.

For BUF, the last 2 playoff spots are still up for grabs. Right now, BOS and PHI both

have 91 pts and 40Ws. CAR and WAS have 42 and 41 Ws and 90pts. one of these teams will

win the southeast division and make the playoffs. the other will fight for the final

playoff spot. based on how their playing, i hope WAS wins out and CAR falls off the map.

if either team gets 92 pts or more we cannot pass them since they will have more Ws and

win the tiebreaks.

We can still pass BOS. they have 91pts. they can still get 1 more point and we will

have the tiebreak over them assuming we beat them in regulation on the final game. if

BOS and BUF both end with 92pts, we will have the tie break over them. we will both

finish with 92 pts. move on to the next tiebreak. we will both have 40W's. move on to

the next tiebreak. in the season series, we would both have earned 10 pts in games

against each other. move on to the next tiebreak GF-GA. BOS has a -7 goal differential

while BUF has a +12 goal differential. we would have the tiebreak over BOS.

We can still pass PHI. they have 91ts. they can still get 1 more point and we would

have the tiebreak over them. if BUF and PHI finish w/ 92 pts, we would both have 40W's.

move on to the next tiebreak. we earned more points in games against PHI, so we would

have the tiebreak over PHI.

If BOS, PHI and BUF all tie at 92 pts, we would have the 3-way tiebreak since we have the

higher percentage of available points earned in games among these clubs, assuming we beat

BOS in regulation.

For tonight, root for PHI, BOS, and CAR to lose in regulation. Even if PHI, BOS and CAR

each earn 1 point tonight, we could theoretically still pass them. We would be

eliminated from the playoffs if both PHI and BOS win tonight. As long as both PHI and BOS

dont earn 2 points tonight, we will be alive.

BUF wins out. if they dont, they are done. the max number of pts we can get is 92.

For BUF, the last 2 playoff spots are still up for grabs. Right now, BOS and PHI both

have 91 pts and 40Ws. CAR and WAS have 42 and 41 Ws and 90pts. one of these teams will

win the southeast division and make the playoffs. the other will fight for the final

playoff spot. based on how their playing, i hope WAS wins out and CAR falls off the map.

if either team gets 92 pts or more we cannot pass them since they will have more Ws and

win the tiebreaks.

We can still pass BOS. they have 91pts. they can still get 1 more point and we will

have the tiebreak over them assuming we beat them in regulation on the final game. if

BOS and BUF both end with 92pts, we will have the tie break over them. we will both

finish with 92 pts. move on to the next tiebreak. we will both have 40W's. move on to

the next tiebreak. in the season series, we would both have earned 10 pts in games

against each other. move on to the next tiebreak GF-GA. BOS has a -7 goal differential

We can still pass PHI. they have 91ts. they can still get 1 more point and we would

have the tiebreak over them. if BUF and PHI finish w/ 92 pts, we would both have 40W's.

move on to the next tiebreak. we earned more points in games against PHI, so we would

If BOS, PHI and BUF all tie at 92 pts, we would have the 3-way tiebreak since we have the

higher percentage of available points earned in games among these clubs, assuming we beat

BOS in regulation.

For tonight, root for PHI, BOS, and CAR to lose in regulation. Even if PHI, BOS and CAR

eliminated from the playoffs if both PHI and BOS win tonight. As long as both PHI and BOS

Yikes! How long did it take you to figure that all out?

We need to find out where the players from Philly, Washington and Boston eat at, put stuff in their food so it either gives them a bad case of diaherra (hope that's spelled right), or makes them throw up. Plus some Voodoo dolls will help.

For us, everyone needs to wear some lucky (clothes, rally cap, etc...). Also, we need to carry something lucky (like a rabbitt's foot, 4 leaf clover, etc...)

If we can do all of this then we have a chance.

It would be great if we can make it, but it's too much to overcome. There's no way we're winning out, plus the other teams mentioned will get 2 points or more, thus eliminating us. Sorry, but I'm just being realistic. It sucks, I would like to have seen us make it to the playoffs, but it's not happening.

Boston and Philadelphia are tied for seventh at 91 points and Washington pulled into a tie with Carolina at 90 with a 4-1 win Tuesday night. One of those two teams will win the Southeast Division to finish third, with the other in the battle for eighth.

To have a chance, the Sabres must win Thursday at Montreal and Saturday at Boston to finish with 92. And they need help tonight ? if the Bruins win at New Jersey and the Flyers win at Pittsburgh, Buffalo is done.

Boston and Philadelphia are tied for seventh at 91 points and Washington pulled into a tie with Carolina at 90 with a 4-1 win Tuesday night. One of those two teams will win the Southeast Division to finish third, with the other in the battle for eighth.

To have a chance, the Sabres must win Thursday at Montreal and Saturday at Boston to finish with 92. And they need help tonight ? if the Bruins win at New Jersey and the Flyers win at Pittsburgh, Buffalo is done.

yup. Go Devils and go Pens and Go Lightning!

win the tiebreaks.

BOS in regulation.

I think this is wrong. Washington could lose 2/3 games, so we could still pass CAR and WSH if PHI and BOS win tonight. Only way we're done is if all 3 win tonight.

I think this is wrong. Washington could lose 2/3 games, so we could still pass CAR and WSH if PHI and BOS win tonight. Only way we're done is if all 3 win tonight.

Carolina and Washington could both lose every game they have left and one WILL be in the playoffs. Buffalo needs to pass 2 of 3 teams - Filly, Baahston, and SE #2 (either Canes OR Caps). If Filly and Baahston both win, Sabres can't move higher than 9th.

Carolina and Washington could both lose every game they have left and one WILL be in the playoffs. Buffalo needs to pass 2 of 3 teams - Filly, Baahston, and SE #2 (either Canes OR Caps). If Filly and Baahston both win, Sabres can't move higher than 9th.

Yup, being the best of the worst (SE) will still get into the #3 spot, even if that team has a worse record than eight other teams. In other words, having the eighth best record is not enough to get us in, if none of the seven above us are from the SE.

The exact opposite of what is happening right now...

Boston 2

Jersey 1 late in the 2nd

Carolina 4

Tampa 1 end of 2nd

Philadelphia 2

Pittsburgh 1 end of 2nd

There may be some good mojo in the air. Pittsburgh has taken the lead! (I was incorrect in an earlier post... it was the end of the 1st period.)

Now we need Jersey to turn it up!

There may be some good mojo in the air. Pittsburgh has taken the lead! (I was incorrect in an earlier post... it was the end of the 1st period.)

Now we need Jersey to turn it up!

shootout for NJ-BOS. come on Marty

Pens did it in regulation. 3 back of Philly.

Strange. Must have been typing faster than I was thinking. I watched the game, so I knew it ended in regulation, which is why I said the Flyers could could still have one OT loss. Not really sure where that first part came from.

Archived