Lindy's Simply a Master

K-9

"It sends a message to the teams that are watching,? Ruff said. ?They?re sitting there going, ?I can?t believe it.? For us, it?s a big confidence boost that you can get down, you can get back in games.?

That may not seem like much but Lindy is pushing some important buttons there. And he's right. You mean Philly, Washington et al didnt' see that 4-1 deficit in the 3rd and weren't already chocking up a Sabres loss? Good job (again), Lindy.

NOBODY circles the Zambonis like the Buffalo Sabres!

GO SABRES!!!

"It sends a message to the teams that are watching,? Ruff said. ?They?re sitting there going, ?I can?t believe it.? For us, it?s a big confidence boost that you can get down, you can get back in games.?

That may not seem like much but Lindy is pushing some important buttons there. And he's right. You mean Philly, Washington et al didnt' see that 4-1 deficit in the 3rd and weren't already chocking up a Sabres loss? Good job (again), Lindy.

GO SABRES!!!

Good post. Solid effort.

What I like is that Lindy always changes this time of year. A lot of it probably comes from the player in him since he was used to this time of year through his career. The way he talks and the expressions on his face always get more intense and more emotional this time of year, which is great. I wasn't even surprised when he admitted that the booing was good and that he felt the fans should have done even more booing. He's fired up and you have to like that coming from your coach--it's rare in Buffalo. I mean, when's the last time you saw Dick(less) Jauron so much as speak on the sideline of a Bills game? :lol:

GO SABRES!!!

Good Post. It really makes the game more fun when I hear/see Lindy up to his old antics and back to what I would call his old self. Having fun with it but still serious about what needs to be done. If I had to put money on someone taking an improbable cast of characters and acheiving something beyond everyones expectations, He's that man....

Go Bflo

Archived