whaaaat?

darksabre

Sheesh, gotta be a gentileman and get her a burger. Sounds like a classy chick.

Somewhere in Buffalo, a Dad is losing sleep. I guess I'm getting old but this is sad.

Better do a background check on this one first. It really doesn't mention if she is a lunatic or a "fatal attraction" waiting to happen. :bag: :bag: :bag: :bag: :bag:

How's that different from any woman? :lol:

i would have made the offer if only to help out this thread, but anytime average is coupled with thin in the description, has to be fat....

Do you have to be a certain age to be on Craigslist? I'm guessing 18, but if not she never did give her age. :(

Do you have to be a certain age to be on Craigslist? I'm guessing 18, but if not she never did give her age.

its says will put out for Sabres tickets -23. i am assuming that is her age.

i would have made the offer if only to help out this thread, but anytime average is coupled with thin in the description, has to be fat....

have to agree with you 100% on this one that is the classic fat match up

thats only because it is questionable ass

Well, the ad says "Anyway, you get a pic of me when I get a pic of the tickets." Nothing about actually having to "sell" her the tix in order to see what she looks like, right?

Does anyone here have playoff tickets that they can take pictures of? :)

Well, the ad says "Anyway, you get a pic of me when I get a pic of the tickets." Nothing about actually having to "sell" her the tix in order to see what she looks like, right?

Does anyone here have playoff tickets that they can take pictures of? :)

The tix haven't been distributed yet. My guess is they'll go out sometime this week.

Archived