Power rankings

Sabretooth73

I mean come on now, $hittsburgh is #1 in ESPN's NHL power rankings. I guess a winning streak here or there is the only criteria, not your complete body of work, meaning the season beginning until present. WTF!

For the record, I despise $hittsburgh and would rather Ottawa beat them, i hate that filthy backwoods city of $hittsburgh with their backwards and made up dialect. I wish they wouldve lost the team.

easy there hoss. I consider myself a DIEHARD Buffalo sports fan and seriously dislike the Penguins but don't get the city mixed with the Teams. I know a lot of Sabre fans that live here and love it in Pittsburgh. And i am not sure i would call this city backwoods honestly. You stay classy Sabretooth 73

easy there hoss. I consider myself a DIEHARD Buffalo sports fan and seriously dislike the Penguins but don't get the city mixed with the Teams. I know a lot of Sabre fans that live here and love it in Pittsburgh. And i am not sure i would call this city backwoods honestly. You stay classy Sabretooth 73

i consider the city of $hittsburgh a complete dump

who the f makes up words like "yins", "donton", "gum bands", "arn city", "stillers"....wtf kind of retarded dialect is it?

im not trying to start anything, but come one, now, seriously, wtf kind of words are those?

the city is completely filthy, driveways going straight upwards at 90 degree angles, houses right on top of one another, etc....

and if yer talkin about any nice areas, its miles from the actual city...

not to mention about 99% of the city's popouation smokes cigarettes, i just dont like that dump of a town, and never will.

i seriuously wanted them to lose the pens, they dont deserve one single professional sports team

who the f makes up words like "yins", "donton", "gum bands", "arn city", "stillers"....wtf kind of retarded dialect is it?

im not trying to start anything, but come one, now, seriously, wtf kind of words are those?

the city is completely filthy, driveways going straight upwards at 90 degree angles, houses right on top of one another, etc....

not to mention about 99% of the city's popouation smokes cigarettes, i just dont like that dump of a town, and never will.

i seriuously wanted them to lose the pens, they dont deserve one single professional sports team

There are two things I hate most in this world.

1) People who are intolerant of other peoples culture.

2) The Dutch.

:blink:

I can see the Pens as the number one team at the moment. I think the Sabres are up there, but I am not sure if they are number one right now. As I understand it, the power rankings are only measuring the current play of the teams. If they had season long power rankings, wouldn't they basically be the standings? I think you might be letting your bias against Pitt. and/or your love of the sabres bias your opinion.

However, I do hate the fact that I just defended ESPN's take on an aspect of the NHL.

Oh yeah, screw the Dutch!!! They think their "so great" with their 17th century empire based solely on the dominance of economics and the sea. Long live the British Empire.

:wacko:

Rankings are meaningless. A shortcut to thinking.

I, for one, love watching the Pens.

Would you rather watch the Devils play?

Watching the Devils play is a great remedy for insomnia...

For the record, I despise $hittsburgh and would rather Ottawa beat them, i hate that filthy backwoods city of $hittsburgh with their backwards and made up dialect. I wish they wouldve lost the team.

Yes, we know. You've gone on record before....

Archived