Do we have a quarterback controversy now?

wjag

No controversy.

Let's put it this way- at the end of the game, Miller went right up to Conks and gave him a big ol' hug. And the look on Miller's face was very unforced and friendly. I think Miller is used to being part of a tandem and has no problem with Conks spelling him from time to time the same way Biron did.

My worry when Marty was traded was what the locker room would be like, especially how Miller would accept the new guy. From what I've seen so far, it looks like okay chemistry.

My worry when Marty was traded was what the locker room would be like, especially how Miller would accept the new guy. From what I've seen so far, it looks like okay chemistry.

Who is the biggest talker in the locker room now?

vignette; ........grasshopper chirping.......whistling wind......billowing tumbleweeds.......

I hope Conks pushes Miller the way Biron did. But there's no controversy...unless Ryan doesn't get it together soon enough.

Biron was not pushing Miller. Miller was/is/will continue to be the established #1 goalie and even if Biron had 5 shutouts in a row, Miller would still be the #1 goalie. Same goes for Conklin.

I think you play miller tomorrow and sunday, and then sit him for the Washington game to make sure he's plenty rested for the final stretch. Maybe you sit him for the Isles game too so that he's fresh to win the season ender.

Nice problem to have...

Let's GO, All the way to THE CUP!!

I am pro-Miller guy.. No surprise there..

The way Conks played tonight 42/45, does this performance embolden the anti-Miller crowd on this board?

Should Conks start tomorrow?

I say no... Lindy won't.. But should he?

Is Miller all that secure now that we have seen what a 5th round draft pick buys?

Are you kidding me???

Speaking of rolling, am I nuts or did the PA announcer in Sunrise conclude his Panther goal spiel with the phrase, "That's how we roll!"? I was doing shrooms during the game, so I am guessing it was just me.

Is he actually under age 70? A clue!

come to think of it, the shrooms would explain why the camera angles looked so weird...

Are you kidding me???

yes.. just curious what the response would be... figured I smoke out the usual suspects.. all in fun... better than talking about how bad the PP is these days...

Archived