Briere is sick and out tonight.. not kidding

wjag

No kidding.. on wgr55

Did you ever imagine a game against a division rival with out Chris and Danny..

He has the flu.. Here we go again... Now we have the flu running thru the locker room (my supposition, not fact)... We have this discussion every year. Why don't they hold these guys down and give them a flu shot...

No kidding.. on wgr55

Did you ever imagine a game against a division rival with out Chris and Danny..

He has the flu.. Here we go again... Now we have the flu running thru the locker room (my supposition, not fact)... We have this discussion every year. Why don't they hold these guys down and give them a flu shot...

because a flu shot means nothing... it is nothing more than a guess on what will spread.

because a flu shot means nothing... it is nothing more than a guess on what will spread.

Believe me, I know all about the composition of flu shots. While not perfect, they should get them as they are reasonably effective.

Funniest comment I heard all day. Ruff called Regier earlier and Regier headed down to the arena. Ruff told Regier that Briere is back at the hotel sick with the Flu, Regier responded "I hope it wasn't something I did today"

They mentioned that during the game tonight on TSN

Well, atleast its only the Leafs and not a team that has a chance at beating us. Its kind of sad that after Teppo, the "Veterans consist of Cambell, Hecht, Miller, Roy, Vanek, Pomminstein, LOL and they are winning right now 5-1

Archived