Injury timetable...

inkman

Novotny is supposed to be skating again so he could be back soon

I don't think theres any timetable on Drury, I guess it depends how bad of a concussion he has so he's indefinite

Spacek I have no idea

Pailee was supposed to mis a couple of weeks due to a broken finger, I woldn't expect him back for atleast 2 more weeks minimum

Per WGR

-Chris Drury feels much better, but the team is considering his injury a concussion. It'll be at least a few more days before he's back on the ice.

-Adam Mair did not practice after being hit by a shot in Saturday's contest in Ottawa. He will play Tuesday in Toronto.

-Jaroslav Spacek is having an X-ray to check his progress in returning from a broken left hand. He has a shot at coming back late in the week or early next week.

-Dmitri Kalinin is having back spasms, a problem that has plagued him for over a week. He played less time than usual in Ottawa. Brian Campbell double-shifted in his stead.

-Jiri Novotny practiced with the team, and could be ready to go by the end of the week.

-Daniel Paille has a pin in his broken finger. He's still a couple weeks away from returning to the line-up.

Well i'll tell ya, it seems like amazing news with Drury! Its about time we get a bit of a break with his injury not seeming like he will miss any games longer than next week!!! lets hope so, Drury is a tough cat... and to get him back will be great!

Quick thought: Toronto plays tonight against a montreal team which will be ready to battle... I'll bet ya toronto isnt looking forward to Buffalo tomorrow..

Novotny has not shown me one thing since November......anyone else not too excited about his return...other than the fact that he plays a position that we are somewhat thin at.... :bag:

How does that saying go? Can't see the forest through all of the trees? Or something like that.

If you can't see what Novotny brings then maybe you don't know what to look for. The kid can play. He developing into a well rounded player and has earned his roster spot. He may never be an all-star but

players who bring that smart brand of hockey to the rink are just as valuable.

How does that saying go? Can't see the forest through all of the trees? Or something like that.

If you can't see what Novotny brings then maybe you don't know what to look for. The kid can play. He developing into a well rounded player and has earned his roster spot. He may never be an all-star but

players who bring that smart brand of hockey to the rink are just as valuable.

Since Thanksgiving:

29 Games Played

1 Goal

3 Assists

+/- -3

27 SOG

Hits when he wants to

Average Face-off man

You must have x-ray vision to see this guy's production since November through those trees!

Archived