Drury not out for to long

RVJ

Do you think Neil would do that if he had a shot at Crosby. I highly doubt it.

For sure he would have been suspended. And their definitely would have been a penalty.

I hope something like that does happen to Sid the kid. Anything to wake up the NHL from

reverting back to their goon ways . If Betman starts letting the refs allow this crap for the playoffs.

Maybe we should get Georges Laraque and Brad May before the trade Deadline.(Im very serious)

And Im all for it

This sounds like Drury will be out for quite a while to me:

From the Buffalo News 2/25/2007

"Sabres coach Lindy Ruff confirmed his co-captain would undergo more tests today to make sure he didn't break any bones in his face. Drury's right eye was swollen shut from smacking his head against the ice and suffering a gash that required 20-plus stitches.

"He has concussion-like symptoms," Ruff said. "As soon as they clear up, it's going to be a period of time [before he can return]. He has to be symptom-free. His right eye is completely closed."

This sounds like Drury will be out for quite a while to me:

From the Buffalo News 2/25/2007

"Sabres coach Lindy Ruff confirmed his co-captain would undergo more tests today to make sure he didn't break any bones in his face. Drury's right eye was swollen shut from smacking his head against the ice and suffering a gash that required 20-plus stitches.

"He has concussion-like symptoms," Ruff said. "As soon as they clear up, it's going to be a period of time [before he can return]. He has to be symptom-free. His right eye is completely closed."

the swelling will take time, but it's not out of the question to think about him coming back next weekend, if the swelling is the major factor.

taken with a grain of salt...

however, drury taking the opening faceoff against toronto on tuesday sure would be an emotional lift.

I can tell your an optimist. I would love to see this, dont get me worng, but twenty stiches to the forehead and a closed right eye is something that would atleast take a week to heal. But i have definetly been wrong before!

For personal reason, I sure hope Chris can make it back by the March 13th game in Pittsburgh!!

But here's hopin its a bit sooner than that!!!

Archived