Anyone with WGR...

Corp000085

Call up ZAGS! Plain and simple.

Putting Zagrapan out there would be akin to putting one of us out there. It took him 20 games to get on the ice with the Amerks and another 20 to actually produce any offense. At least Mancari has a few years of professional experience.

I do like the idea of calling up Sekera and moving Paetsch back to the wing.

Just a hunch, but they'll call up a forward and he'll play for the weekend. Based on the level of play from ryan, stafford, and yes andrew friggin peters, and the fact that paille's injury is a broken finger, we're looking at around 2 or 3 games. You can bury the new guy on the 4th line with macarthur and peters and shift the rest opf the lines up. The sabres do have a few good things going for them... The briere line is intact, drury is indeed the hockey god and can play with anyone, and vanek is now forced to turn into a leader. When this team is 100% healthy, we'll be looking at the unstoppable force. And while we're talking unstoppable force, Randy Cunneyworth is a coaching god. We don't have a minor league team in rochester... we just have Sabres B.

By contract the Sabres can't go more than 2 games with less than 8 or so players in Rochester (I think it's 8), so things are getting dicey and super thin. And unlike the Panthers, the Sabres do not have an ECHL team to draw talent from to help the Amerks in the meantime.

The number is actually 10. The Sabres can't let the Amerks go more than two games without supplying 10 players. I don't think you will see any call-ups right now, they are struggling to fill the Amerks roster. Florida only had 11 in Rochester, but I think that was before Anderson got the call to the Panthers. The Amerks only dressed 17 players the other night and got shut out.

i think perhaps it's time to get Lindy in a uniform again and stick him back out there. He can play both forward and defence. James Patrick should lace em back up to while they are at it. OR we can have Marty play a forward spot. He could be the backup goalie and forward. Cunneyworth and Gage can fill in down in Rochester.

The number is actually 10. The Sabres can't let the Amerks go more than two games without supplying 10 players. I don't think you will see any call-ups right now, they are struggling to fill the Amerks roster. Florida only had 11 in Rochester, but I think that was before Anderson got the call to the Panthers. The Amerks only dressed 17 players the other night and got shut out.

An easy way to fill up one spot is to bring Berkhoel back up from the ECHL. It's cheap and I don't know if they want to slap Rochester in the face like that, but it's an option. Also, if Florida didn't replace Anderson, they need a goalie anyway.

An easy way to fill up one spot is to bring Berkhoel back up from the ECHL. It's cheap and I don't know if they want to slap Rochester in the face like that, but it's an option. Also, if Florida didn't replace Anderson, they need a goalie anyway.

I believe they already placed Berkoel in Rochester, I'm thinking that maybe Sabretooth will dress for the Senators.

Archived