Hockey Players... cool shooting graphic

SDS

Which is exactly why I hate being a right handed shot. There aren't as many opportunities to hit that side of the net.

Gotta use the Kotalik backhand move, Shrader. That's what I do! It works very well against goalies of our caliber.

Also, to shoot stick side low, come across the goalie from your right to left, then slide the puck with a hard wrister towards the left post. He's moving from his right to left, and it's almost impossible for him to defend stick side low at that point. I've scored a lot of goals with that move, too.

Gotta use the Kotalik backhand move, Shrader. That's what I do! It works very well against goalies of our caliber.

Also, to shoot stick side low, come across the goalie from your right to left, then slide the puck with a hard wrister towards the left post. He's moving from his right to left, and it's almost impossible for him to defend stick side low at that point. I've scored a lot of goals with that move, too.

I think you mean from left to right... or in other words come from your off wing...

See, if I actually had any speed at all, I might be in a situation where that would come in handy.

Archived