Sabres @ Thrashers (01/31)

PTS

Do you at least have a DVR? I would hate to have night class and miss a bunch of games.

I have tivo... i hate to say it (i really do) but school's a priority over hockey season. With that said, i don't have a class after 8pm, so i miss the first period if anything. Classes will be over by the 2nd round of the playoffs though, so even if the sabres aren't in, i'll be able to watch a bunch of hockey.

on a side note, if anyone has directv center ice, i'd love some input. I notice that the timeslot for the 7pm games goes till 1am. fast forward to the first round of the playoffs. when the obligitory quadruple overtime game happens, does the broadcast cut out at 1am, or do they extend the timeslot till 4am or something for the playoffs?

I have tivo... i hate to say it (i really do) but school's a priority over hockey season. With that said, i don't have a class after 8pm, so i miss the first period if anything. Classes will be over by the 2nd round of the playoffs though, so even if the sabres aren't in, i'll be able to watch a bunch of hockey.

on a side note, if anyone has directv center ice, i'd love some input. I notice that the timeslot for the 7pm games goes till 1am. fast forward to the first round of the playoffs. when the obligitory quadruple overtime game happens, does the broadcast cut out at 1am, or do they extend the timeslot till 4am or something for the playoffs?

Haha, class has priority for me too, but I will admit I am starting to get lazy because I finish in May!

I have tivo...  i hate to say it (i really do) but school's a priority over hockey season.  With that said, i don't have a class after 8pm, so i miss the first period if anything.  Classes will be over by the 2nd round of the playoffs though, so even if the sabres aren't in, i'll be able to watch a bunch of hockey. 

on a side note, if anyone has directv center ice, i'd love some input.  I notice that the timeslot for the 7pm games goes till 1am.  fast forward to the first round of the playoffs.  when the obligitory quadruple overtime game happens, does the broadcast cut out at 1am, or do they extend the timeslot till 4am or something for the playoffs?

You won't lose the game. I've never paid attention to how they show the timeslots on the guide for OT games, but if the game is going on, you will get to see it. There is no "Heidi" in hockey.

Haha, class has priority for me too, but I will admit I am starting to get lazy because I finish in May!

i finish next year... i've patented the art of maintaining my college status as an exponential function of time (its been 10 years off and on).

next december i'm done! then they can bury me face down so everyone who doubted me can kiss my ass!

no penalty? are you fuggin kidding me? that hit looked rather high.

although, upon further review, the thrasher guy did not get his elbow up till after the hit while he was following through... so it was indeed legal, i'm just too lazy to delete the first line of this post

i finish next year... i've patented the art of maintaining my college status as an exponential function of time (its been 10 years off and on).

next december i'm done! then they can bury me face down so everyone who doubted me can kiss my ass!

Good to hear. I've just started, and if I go down the path I'm thinking about, Ph.D. is pretty much a must. Fun.