New Uniforms

Spudz

New Uni

Here is a link of the new looking outfit by reebok. I was searching around on what they looked like and this was the only story I could find with pictures.

Crosby is modeling it and has that male model serious face that you'd wish some one would punch. I'm looking forward to an all star game for once, but I fear the announcers and everyone else will just be bowing :worthy: to 2-3 players.

New Uni

Here is a link of the new looking outfit by reebok. I was searching around on what they looked like and this was the only story I could find with pictures.

Crosby is modeling it and has that male model serious face that you'd wish some one would punch. I'm looking forward to an all star game for once, but I fear the announcers and everyone else will just be bowing :worthy: to 2-3 players.

That really does not look like Crosby. That looks like a stunt double or something.

This thread is one that I started a week ago, and has a couple different articles (including the one you linked) about the new uniforms.

I only bring this up because of the eye candy toward the end of the thread. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If you ask me, I can't see much of that crest "strecthing" out of shape. In fact, from the picture of Danny, it doesn't look like it's being stretched at all. So, I think that BS about deforming circular logos is still BS.

? And contrary to reports that came out of St. Louis last week, the league is not currently planning to switch back to wearing white at home, colors on the road (which, to Uni Watch's way of thinking, is too bad). Any such change would have to be approved at next month's GM meetings, and league VP Jennings says he's not aware of any groundswell in that direction.

crap.... :angry:

here's a great update from uni-watch on espn's page 2:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=lukas/070122

looks like every single "what!?" or "you've GOT to be kidding me!" moment has turned out to be a false alarm. thank goodness.

oh wait...we're still stuck with that awful slug, aren't we?

crap.

I don't know if it turned out to be a false alarm as much as the GMs & players (more so the players, I think) sticking to their guns, so to speak, and insisting on some changes in the design, like not tucking in the jerseys and thereby not having to do away with the horizontal striping most jerseys are known for.

? And contrary to reports that came out of St. Louis last week, the league is not currently planning to switch back to wearing white at home, colors on the road (which, to Uni Watch's way of thinking, is too bad). Any such change would have to be approved at next month's GM meetings, and league VP Jennings says he's not aware of any groundswell in that direction.

crap.... :angry:

That is not what I wanted to hear. I hope someone gets it on the agenda at the GM meetings and the league surprises us...

Than again, who knows - there have been so many conflicting reports and stories coming out about the new unis that I really think everything is unconfirmed until we actually see the new ones on the ice...

Archived