Okay then, let's list 'em

wjag

Football - Bills, Saints (no choice, half our group of friends here is from NOLA)

Hockey - Sabres

Baseball - dont really care/A's when i was a kid

NBA - lol

College Basketball - 'CUSE!

College Football - Ive followed Auburn the longest cause i was a big Bo Jackson fan as a kid. i watch a lot of college football and i usually just end up rooting for the team i like more out of the two playing right then.

Rugby - New Zealand All Blacks

Hate: every professional team from boston. and more importantly, ANY team at ANY level in ANY sport that plays in Florida.

Hockey-SABRES, Nashville

Football-BILLS, Saints

Baseball-Yankees, Blue Jays

Basketball-I hate BASKETBALL!!!!

College-yawn............

Golf-Tiger

Teams I really wish would lose every game they play: Dallas Stars, Philadelphia Flyers, Toronto Maple Leafs, New York Rangers, Boston Bruins, Carolina Hurricanes, Dallas Cowboys, Miami Dolphins, New York Giants, New York Mets, Boston Red Sox, All NBA teams,

MLB: Blue Jays. Mets a distant 2nd.

NFL: Bills

NHL: Sabres. Oilers a distant 2nd.

NBA: used to be Celtics, now I just don't care. Interested in the Nuggets.

NCAA Football: Syracuse, Air Force, Boise St, Option offenses.

NCAA Basketball: weird, but I root for the whole Big East. Come crunch time, it's 'Cuse.

Would root for UB in all college sports if they were ever worth getting excited about.

Hockey - Sabres, Avs; used to like the Lightning when they first came in the league

Football - Bills, Jags

College Roundball - Kentucky, Florida State, and any of the local teams (UB, Niagara, Canisiuis, St. Bonaventure) that make the dance

College Football - Florida State (alum), Notre Dame (grandfather was a huge fan) and praying for UB

Baseball - Cleveland, and a little love for Tampa (worked for their AA affiliate in Orlando)

Professional Basketball - Orlando, passing interest in th Cavs

NASCAR - None

Golf - None

Teams/players I HATE: Dolphins, Maple Leafs, Flyers, Carolina Hurricanes, Florida Gators, Yankees, Red Sox (just as bad as the evil empire) Barry Bonds (deserves his own thread on how much I hate him) Kasparitus, Darcy Tucker, whichever asshat decided that an NFL game should be 3 hours long, consisting of one hour of gameplay and 2 hours of commercials, and the list of asshats that decided to charge $10-20 for parking, $7 for a beer, $6 for nachos and $5 for programs, while making sure your cheap seats are 22.5 nautical miles from the field of play...

I am sure there are more people and teams that piss me off, but I should stop right now for the sake of my blood pressure....

I like

Hockey - Sabres, Blue Jackets, whoever's playing the Leafs

Football - Bills, Colts, Saints

College Roundball - Duke, Florida, U of Niagara, Syracuse

College Football - Ohio State, Syracuse, Whoever's playing Notre Dame

Baseball - If I had a gun to my head, Atlanta

Professional Basketball - Orlando, Cleveland

NASCAR - Give me a break!

Teams I hate: Dolphins, Cowboys, Pats, Bucs, U of Miami, FSU, Leafs, Irish, Yankees

Jeff

NFL... Bills and anyone who beats the Dolphins or the Pats.

NHL....Sabres

NBA....Cavs

MLB...Pirates....#21 was my hero of heroes in my youth

NCAA football...Purdue, WVU, Marshall

NCAA hoops... see above and add Duke and Mountain State University NAIA

Golf....anyone but Lefty...

No NASCAR, but don't tell the diehard NASCAR fans I work with....

FIFA Football....Chelsea...

NHL - Sabres(... of course)

Teams I respect, but only root for if the sabres do not make the playoffs - Nashville, and Montreal (sorry love the tradition they bring to the league) and the Oilers

NFL - The Bills and I'm starting to really like the Chargers too...

Coll Hockey - Niagara... My Almamater

Coll FB - Michigan, Pitt, Colorado

Coll BB - Michgan, Pitt, Niagara

NBA - Don't Care

MLB - Cleveland

Bundesliga - Schalke 04 and Bayern Munich... which would probably get me shot in Germany, but Meh

Hockey: Sabres (duh), Amerks, Clarkson

Football: Bills, Syracuse - far distant 2nds Saints, Notre Dame

Lax: Bandits, Syracuse

Don't really care about any others, but on the rare occasion I do follow them

Baseball: Cincy, Bisons - distant 2nd (tie) Angels, Jays, Indians, anyone playing the Yankees, LSU

Hoops: Syracuse

Nascar: Gordon (primarily because the people who actually get into Nascar can't stand him and he usually has a pretty smokin' wife)

Soccer: USA, Germany, Scotland

Other Sports: any Buffalo based team / player

Teams I enjoy seeing lose: the obvious ones (Loafs, Phlyers, Stars, Bruins, Canes; Fish, Pokes, Jest, Giants, Whiners; Yanks; Filly Wings) and some not so obvious (Caps, Detroit, Islanders, Strangers; Titans, Texans, Patsies, Whiners; Dodgers; Ra-cha-cha based teams that play against Buffalo based teams; France)

Archived