Paille

Allan in MD

He's an NHLer. That much is obvious, but he'll be back down in Rochester when everyone's healthy. Money's money and there's no way around that.

Best player on the ice over the last two games though. I can't wait until he's on the roster full time.

Sadly you're right, shrader. I am hoping that when it is all said and done, the team will find a way to get him up here more often, as he gives Lindy another option on the lines, and seems to click well with Drury & Big Al.

Plus we never know what will happen between now & the trade deadline...

Sadly you're right, shrader. I am hoping that when it is all said and done, the team will find a way to get him up here more often, as he gives Lindy another option on the lines, and seems to click well with Drury & Big Al.

Plus we never know what will happen between now & the trade deadline...

I think this could be a reason why complacency is settling in with the team. There are no extra players with the team and no one is called up unless there is an injury. Therefore, the chance that someone is sent to the press box(other than Peters) due to poor play is slim and none.

I think this could be a reason why complacency is settling in with the team. There are no extra players with the team and no one is called up unless there is an injury. Therefore, the chance that someone is sent to the press box(other than Peters) due to poor play is slim and none.

I think you are right, especially since Lindy specifically said yesterday those who floated would see reduced ice time. Note that only Peters Mair and Stafford had less ice time than Afinogenov, who had no PP time and certainly no PK time. It is interesting that Max, Big Al, Peters and Stafford were the only ones not on PK at some point of the game...

I'm just not sure how a team can contend for the cup (unless they are a surprise like we were last year) and not be hard up against the cap. The good news is that come playoff time, Paille ought to be on a line. Perhaps he and Stafford can light a fire under Jiri. If not, Jiri will sit like Vanek did last year in the playoffs.

Archived