Buffalo vs. Montreal Playoff Series

bob_sauve28

Wow! That will be great if we draw the Canadians! The only reason I have this screen name is because Sauve went into Montreal in 1983 and shut them out twice in a row in a five game series. I'll never forget that. I'll also never forget Montreal defeating us three times in the playoffs in the 1990's. :doh: :cry: :censored: :bag: :ph34r: Those fvvkin a-holes! After the 1991 loss in Buffalo, I was out at the Steer on Main Street and Mike Hartman came in with his girlfriend. She was really awesome. Real nice girl, pretty, beatiful big tits and he was hitting on other girls while she wasn't looking. Just horrible! :D Funny though.

Anyway, a Canadians series would be so exciting!

A series against the Habs would be exciting, end to end, heart-stoppingly beautiful hockey, no doubt. I'd rather see someone else take care of them though.

They are among the very few teams that can match our speed and they are, after all, the storied Montreal Canadiens. And they are hunting us. With a few sypathetic calls, fortunate bounces, or a ridiculously hot Huet, they scare me more than any other team in the east over 7 games.

Having said that, if the cards fall that way, bring 'em on!

A series against the Habs would be exciting, end to end, heart-stoppingly beautiful hockey, no doubt. I'd rather see someone else take care of them though.

They are among the very few teams that can match our speed and they are, after all, the storied Montreal Canadiens. And they are hunting us. With a few sypathetic calls, fortunate bounces, or a ridiculously hot Huet, they scare me more than any other team in the east over 7 games.

agreed on all points. if form holds over the remainder of the season, we will most likely need to dispatch the habs in order to win the cup.m

I like it the way it is right now. With Montreal the number 4 seed and Carolina the number 5 seed, they'll rematch their playoff series from last year. One of them won't be left when the series is over.

I seem to remember the Habs trapping the Sabres earlier in the season. They are fast, but can shut their end down too when they want to play that way.

Archived